OMG! This is the worst thing I've ever heard!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely brilliant, innovative, what a smart girl. Don't see what the problem is lol.
All joking aside the cost of sanitary ware these days I am sure exceeds the cost of sticky feet or better still, a nice black towel.
I would not like to get sanitary ware stuck to my feet if I was a paying client but I still think it is innovative and it is only paper and cotton wool!

You are kidding right ????I shall never look at a sanitary towl advert the same again LOL

:lol:
On one hand (or foot) I can see the tech being quite cost aware as things are atm but on the other I still think....argh bad taste.
Just asking....do you watch them often Collin??
My favourite was the catchy
"Truuuuuuust bodyform"
In fact it still cracks me and my brother up after all the years:lol::eek:
Yes my family are a bit odd before you ask......

:lol:
On one hand (or foot) I can see the tech being quite cost aware as things are atm but on the other I still think....argh bad taste.
Just asking....do you watch them often Collin??
My favourite was the catchy
"Truuuuuuust bodyform"
In fact it still cracks me and my brother up after all the years:lol::eek:
Yes my family are a bit odd before you ask......

well you cant really miss the blinking things as there on (forgive the pun) every blinking 5 mins....whilst on the subject whats with all the blue water or flowers that are always used and the woman skipping about all over the place like Bambi....so far from the truth that trading standards should step in...and what about showing the poor brow beaten hubby for a change who goes through hell also .Sorry to go off topic...but realay

HA HA HEE HEE, :green:well there are better ways!! my friend had a spray tan and i was horrified when i was how orange her feet were underneth, that is bad training !!
i would not let anyone stick them on my feet i sooner take my own flip flops..
and to thoses how think its a good idea you need your heads feeling:eek:

I just snorted my red wine up my nose, thats the funniest thing I have read in ages.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is not much point in this thread remaining open as it has been debated to death now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back