On holiday yippeeeee

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily

Reaction score
Hiya,

Just to let you all know myself and Herman will be on holiday till the 3rd feb!!!

We will think of you all whilst we are on our tiny island in the Maldives whilst sipping a cocktail or 2!!!!

Dont miss us too much LOL

Amanda & Lee xxxx

You lucky devils - have fun!!!!!!!!!

Travel safe and have fun together!

Have a fab time, you'll be revitalised and raring 'to go' when you get back :D

Ooh, lucky things! :cool: Enjoy yourselves, I'm sure you will have plenty to catch up with when you get back....no taking a laptop though :lol:

Any room in your suitcase for stowaways? :lol: Have a great time.

WOW!! The Maldives, I have always wanted to go their, for the diving especially, it's supposed to be fab there! Are you planning on doing this?

Have a safe journey and good time, I'm well jealous! Oh well, 4 months til I'm off to Mexico!

Hiya,

Just got back about an hour ago!!! how sad am i !!! i havnt even un packed anything yet!!!!

Its an amazing place, pure paradise.....................very quiet though as alot of people are cancelling!!!!

Fab weather and amazing reefs, didnt go diving but we went snorkeling and swam with sharks and loads of different coloured fish, we had two trigger fish that swam around our water bungalow with huge teeth, we nick named them del-boy and roddney LOL

We are planning to go next year and maybe proper diving!!!

Amanda

glad you had a good time!
Got your priorities right i see, geekdom first, unpacking second!

Tickled Pink! said:
glad you had a good time!
Got your priorities right i see, geekdom first, unpacking second!

Geekdom, I Love that!!!! True priorities though!! Glad to hear you had a great time :D

Cathy

Lily said:
Hiya,

Just got back about an hour ago!!! how sad am i !!! i havnt even un packed anything yet!!!!

Its an amazing place, pure paradise.....................very quiet though as alot of people are cancelling!!!!

Fab weather and amazing reefs, didnt go diving but we went snorkeling and swam with sharks and loads of different coloured fish, we had two trigger fish that swam around our water bungalow with huge teeth, we nick named them del-boy and roddney LOL

We are planning to go next year and maybe proper diving!!!

Amanda
Hi Amanda

Great to hear you and Lee had a good time - it sounds amazing.

Looking forward to hearing all about it at the next WYGM.

Love Sally xxx

Latest posts

Back