on my way to grand master dom

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jinxx

Reaction score
Hey,

Yah I'm soo happy today i have just booked myself on the tips & trouble shooting, l&p master application, brisa master application, master rebalancing and both qualification days by taking advantage of the gmex offer and saved myself loads and because ive already done some of the other courses im going to be well on my way to getting my masters then my grand masters :green: :green:

I want to say a massive thankyou to LIZ OMAR at the hyperion group cos she has been a fantasic help and very helpful and patient so Thanks Liz :green:

Well done and bucket loads of good luck with it all.

I'm so jealous, I looked at the offer at G-mex, but it's such a long way off for me, what I'd save in training costs, I'd more that have to spend in travel and accommodation!

Keep us posted with your progress!:hug:

Hey,

Yah I'm soo happy today i have just booked myself on the tips & trouble shooting, l&p master application, brisa master application, master rebalancing and both qualification days by taking advantage of the gmex offer and saved myself loads and because ive already done some of the other courses im going to be well on my way to getting my masters then my grand masters :green: :green:

I want to say a massive thankyou to LIZ OMAR at the hyperion group cos she has been a fantasic help and very helpful and patient so Thanks Liz :green:

Nice one Kelly.. you should have had your l&p masters 2 years ago with your skills.. your nails were fabulous way back then :)

ahh thanks hun, thats lovely.

I so pleased though cos i have been wanting to do my masters for ages but now i can do my masters and it gets me on my way to my grand masters which i probley wouldnt have been able to do otherwise, but yeah im very very pleased. :green:

The offer is on till monday i think??

ahh thanks hun, thats lovely.

I so pleased though cos i have been wanting to do my masters for ages but now i can do my masters and it gets me on my way to my grand masters which i probley wouldnt have been able to do otherwise, but yeah im very very pleased. :green:

The offer is on till monday i think??

Its an excellent offer for sure. I have just done my l&p masters and I will be aiming for my brisa, fabric and spa masters next year. I have done all the pre masters courses.. just need some skill building perhaps and then the master exams ;)

What am I missing here???!!!!!:lol:

I didn't go to G-mex so what is the special offer please? xxx

What am I missing here???!!!!!:lol:

I didn't go to G-mex so what is the special offer please? xxx

2 Master Courses for the price of one! So half price and well worth booking your courses while the offer is still on... if its only until Monday you may just be lucky enough to get in .. but it could be finished already now.. I can't clarify that for you hun?

missed this offer then gutted !!!! I only booked my master courses last week and didn't know about this offer !!!
bummer
when are you booked in for your tips and troubleshooting and master application? jinxx?

2 For Price Of One - As If I Missed That - I Just Rung Up To Book Mine On Thursday (well Get Dates) And They Never Told Me That!!

me too rach !! what a bummer

cant resist a good offer me - id have booked em all there and then lol maxed out me visa!! xx

hey,

Clara, im booked on the tips and troubleshooting on the thursday 9th november but i had to book my others courses for the beginning of 2007 cos im in the middle of my IVF at the mo. When are you booked on yours? maybe we could partner up?

see you there !! I'm there on the 9th as well xx

I did this at GMex too. It really pushed me forwards cos of the bargain! :green:

Anyone else doing it in Manchester on the 4th (Skillbuilding) or in March for Tip and Troubleshooting? :hug:

cant resist a good offer me - id have booked em all there and then lol maxed out me visa!! xx

Good job i didn't go then,our visa ia apparently for emergencies only,i sooo would have seen this as a emergency lol.

Good luck to all ,grand masters will take over the world ! :hug:

Latest posts

Back