One day courses when already have A+P Level 3 Diploma

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie23

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I am wanting to add to my portfolio of skills, I already possess a Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology Level 3 Diploma and my questions are:

• In your opinion would a one day course in say Indian Head Massage be suffice. Obviously lots of practising would take place before paying clients. I already know which trainer I want to use, we have already conversed but a while ago now.

• In your opinion would a 15 week college course be best, only problem is I will be covering old ground A+P wise, already does this twice!!
Personally I think private is the way forward, but would love to know other people viewpoints. Thank you :hug:

anne xx

If the trainer is who I think it might be, in my opinion you'd probably do better and learn much more with the one day course x

I will train with Hippy Chick - all holistic courses, its the age old problem though, money!!

anne xx

I thought it would be her!

Hi Geeks

I am wanting to add to my portfolio of skills, I already possess a Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology Level 3 Diploma and my questions are:

• In your opinion would a one day course in say Indian Head Massage be suffice. Obviously lots of practising would take place before paying clients. I already know which trainer I want to use, we have already conversed but a while ago now.
  • In your opinion would a 15 week college course be best, only problem is I will be covering old ground A+P wise, already does this twice!!
Personally I think private is the way forward, but would love to know other people viewpoints. Thank you :hug:

anne xx
Your A&P would be cross referenced at college if you have already done it within 3 yrs.
Do you already do massage or facials?(sorry I didn't check your profile before I started typing lol:green:) if so then I think you could do a one day course and with lots of practice you would be ok.However if you dont then imo there is an awful lot to take in and you could possiby struggle to remember the moves,chakras etc.HTH:hug:

Latest posts

Back