One for GEEG ... Acra-c forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
QUOTE: I like the Performance forms from Creative and I also like the Acra-C forms which are reusable AND come in different sizes.

Acra-C actually give the sculptor an under-arch which you can't get from any paper form, and are super-secure.

Geeg, where can I get these forms from (I've seen ad's in the old nail mags that Designer nails stocked them but assuming they don't anymore) ... do you know where I can get hold of them (not seen them advertised anywhere in years!).

Thanks

Vicky

I was selling them myself a while back, but have been unable to get any more for a few months now! Sorry!

Ooohh, what a shame ( I never saw them on your site - but then I wasn't looking for them ... lol). Did you ever try them, if so, what did you think of them?

suey said:
I was selling them myself a while back, but have been unable to get any more for a few months now! Sorry!

VickyB said:
QUOTE: I like the Performance forms from Creative and I also like the Acra-C forms which are reusable AND come in different sizes.

Acra-C actually give the sculptor an under-arch which you can't get from any paper form, and are super-secure.

Geeg, where can I get these forms from (I've seen ad's in the old nail mags that Designer nails stocked them but assuming they don't anymore) ... do you know where I can get hold of them (not seen them advertised anywhere in years!).

Thanks
Nail Solutions used to sell them

Ah, I thought you used to sell them, Suey, but couldn't find them when I went to look.
Not sure if the Supply Source are the only place to get them now then - www.idonails.com

xx

Thanks for looking though Lol :hug:

I must admit i have never tried them Vicky, not exactly perfected my sculpting techniques yet! :|

If you call and ask, Designer Nails may still have a box or 2 of these forms. 01132755719

Designer Nails stopped selling them when the company did the dirty by selling to others when Designer Nails had an exclusive contract with them. They had a great product but crappy management and I expect they are now out of business ... they should have kept their word shouldn't they? DN sold thousands of these forms but the company got greedy ... look wher it has got them now!!

You're right about these forms ... they are amazing! .... can even sculpt with no free edge. i got some from Suey and love them.

I've left a message at D Nails in Leeds to see if they have any left .... fingers crossed.

Totally superb .... thanks for the info Geeg and a big thanks to Suey for the forms x

geeg said:
If you call and ask, Designer Nails may still have a box or 2 of these forms. 01132755719

Designer Nails stopped selling them when the company did the dirty by selling to others when Designer Nails had an exclusive contract with them. They had a great product but crappy management and I expect they are now out of business ... they should have kept their word shouldn't they? DN sold thousands of these forms but the company got greedy ... look wher it has got them now!!

VickyB said:
Geeg, where can I get these forms from (I've seen ad's in the old nail mags that Designer nails stocked them but assuming they don't anymore) ... do you know where I can get hold of them (not seen them advertised anywhere in years!). Thanks Vicky

I just looked up the product in our system and it says we don't have any in stock, however, Vicky email me to my [email protected] address and I will ask Chris to check the warehouse!

Mrs Geek said:
I just looked up the product in our system and it says we don't have any in stock, however, Vicky email me to my [email protected] address and I will ask Chris to check the warehouse!

Ooooooh Mrs Geek!!! Can you let us know if you do have any or pm me please, I like the sound of these!!!!!!

Thank you! :hug:

xxxx

I've just emailed you Samantha ... thanks so much. You guys are the BEST !!

Vicky

xx

Mrs Geek said:

Me too, if theres any left

Righty-Ho-Geeks

Cathrine in Customer Sales - 0113 216 2993 is the one to call regarding Acra-C-Forms - she will let you know what is available - it's not much and when they are gone, they are gone but I think we have about 16 packes left in the Leeds OSNS - I can't quote prices so please call Cathrine if you need any help!!
HTH's ;)

I rang catherine yesterday and orderd my acra c and they arrived today! fantastic service :)
Oh they are so pretty in a pink box lol
I had a practice putting them on me and they seem good .. size 1 fitted my fat thumb lol ... are there any tips that you can give with reagrds getting the best from them?
Thanks a lot :)
:hug: :hug:

Got mine today too, just need someone to try them out on now

got mine today too....funky little things arnt they....looks like you get a nice c/curve from them....some tips would be great though....xxx

Geeg please help us with tips - I can't answer the girls Q's coz I never used them (used to use Future Forms by CND but that was forever ago) ;)

I have ordered mine today too!!!!

I had called CND when Geeg put the first post up on the 27th March and they said they didn't have any......So THANK YOU SAMANTHA!!!! It's not what you know it's who you know eh?!!!!!!! Favouritism for Geeks...I like it!!! :wink2:

Please, please Geeg give us some tips on how best to use these :D

WEll I'll try.

The best things about the Acra C forms is that

• They are reusable
  • they hold a proper C curve and not a cone and no need to do the 'pinching' that some seem to do in order to get a good shape (regardless of whether or not it hurts the client).
  • They are comfortable for the client
  • They are easy to apply
  • They have something that no paper form will ever have and that is a curve from the side view. IOW they do not stick striaght out form the nail plate but follow the natural line of the nail.
MY tip would be to choose a size that is just a bit wider than the nail plate because once it is in place the side walls will match up beautifully. If you choose a size that is too small it is both uncomfortable and it does not give a good line.

I understood the company stopped manufacturing these forms because they went out of business. Can't say I'm surprised the way they treated their best customer who had EXCLUSIVE distribution for the UK. Anyway, treat them like gold dust as they may not be available anymore.

Would have rung the OSNS but guessing as I'm not a CND account holder I can't, or knowing you geeks you'll have bought them all up before I get there :D which is a bummer as I've been looking for these for ages.

The only other place I have seen them is the Supply Source - has anyone had experience of purchasing from them before I buy?
xx

Latest posts

Back