One stroke nail art!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cant beat crystal nails paints and brushes hun and they are reasonably priced :)

Where do you buy these? Have you got a web site address please?

Gemma lambert sells them on Facebook or can order threw the crystal nails site. Just google crystal nails will come up straight away :)

Good brushes make life so much easier, I use the crystal nails one move 2 and one move 5. I also did a course with Gemma lambert which was amazing. Now 80% of my clients have this technique on their nails and keeps them coming back as there is no where else in my area that offers it.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391106501.914054.jpg

Here is a pic of my first attempt at one stroke

I've been practising one stroke as well and love it.

I just bought brushes from Crystal Nails, Gemma Lambert. Very helpful when you message them on FB and always reply and advise you.

Once my business picks ups I'm definetly going to do more courses with them.

Sorry forgot to attach picture!ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391381318.304908.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391381364.749129.jpg

Some one stroke on Arabella forms ready for clients when they come in.ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391381454.757229.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391381471.296286.jpg

View attachment 54241

Here is a pic of my first attempt at one stroke

That's better than my first attempt!! Try using the lighter colour on the outer edge and the darker on the inside to give a realistic look :) xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Where should a complete newbie to one stroke start?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Good,paints and good brushes, watch list of utube vids and practice on laminated card to get the strokes, remember keep brush damp as you won't have a smooth stroke if it dries out. Save for a course if you can as it's not as easy as it looks :)

I learnt off you tube, Gemma lamberts tutorials and then practice.

I tried using YouTube but just couldn't get the knack.
I did a kirstys meakin course and once I knew what to do it was just practising and I think I picked it up pretty quick.
Now I use YouTube to see what kind of flowers you can do and the composition of them x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Really happy with my work now!!

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 464
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 439
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 434
I love one stroke ....i originally did a course with Kriztina Ujvari when she came over from hungary..... look her up she is awesome..... I also love Marianna Sandors' one stroke. It takes so much practice and certainly the right paints and brushes are a must ....I use a combination of Nail Artists and Crystal Nails. I have learnt so many different ways through my original course and sitting with my good friend Hazel Dixon....who is super amazing......eventually you find a technique that is right for you.
picture.php

First attempt at one stroke! Definitely room for improvement but I enjoyed it and looking forward to getting some nice crystal nails brushes 😃

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392675824.312778.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392676668.068163.jpg

One I did yesterday 😃

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Ok so I cracked, I had to buy loads of paints and have a go lol. I'm quite pleased with the flowers, even if they are basic ones, but I can't seem to get the knack for leaves. :/
Sorry the photos aren't great quality either.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392683745.501854.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392683776.643874.jpg

You guys are amazing. I'm pretty sure I just don't have this kind of talent. I see a LOT of water transfer decals in my future!!

You guys are amazing. I'm pretty sure I just don't have this kind of talent. I see a LOT of water transfer decals in my future!!

Practise Hun!

Emma-Louise @ALittleLuxury

Hi:) I was advised in art shop to get those acrylic paints and brushes for one stroke nail art, are they any good?
I wanna learn from YouTube somehow!
yzy3y6ar.jpg

Latest posts

Back