One thing I've always wondered...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you seen any of the you tube vids for organic nails. stuff total YN take off,but loads of mad nail art ideas but i'm learning spanish so get to catch up on it and get some funky nail ideas

have you seen any of the you tube vids for organic nails. stuff total YN take off,but loads of mad nail art ideas but i'm learning spanish so get to catch up on it and get some funky nail ideas
GUILTY! :lol:

I have just read this thread and for some reason I can't get Howard Hughes out of my head.......

I have just read this thread and for some reason I can't get Howard Hughes out of my head.......

Ooh yes Dande, I remember him very well. He wouldn't have had any nasties hiding there though.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Ooh yes Dande, I remember him very well. He wouldn't have had any nasties hiding there though.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

You're so right, Taggy. He was a hygiene fanatic, wasn't he?
But for some reason I remember hearing about his long nails and feeling quite sick.

I've never liked really long nails since. But, then again, maybe this is because I do recall a difficult moment when I was 14 and found my long "stick-on" nails caused a BIG problem in the loo at the local village hop.....:o

They do wreak havoc on the lady bits!

Pahahahahaha!

You girls crack me up! xx

OMG, Dande! I told you in confidence that I didn't wear underwear! Thanks for putting my business all over salon geek!

Sweetheart, what has slipped your mind are the photos published in our gutter press when you had a "little misunderstanding" on the cruise last year.......some were quite revealing as you heartily resisted being "helped off the ship".

But don't worry. Most people will have forgotton them, and some geeks may not even have seen them in the first place.....

maybe ladies with extra long nails have those special loo's with a jet wash and dryer? and apart from all that how would you peel an orange?
Tammie and Dandy - you and your knicker stories, it'll be all about sausages in a minute :lick:

Sweetheart, what has slipped your mind are the photos published in our gutter press when you had a "little misunderstanding" on the cruise last year.......some were quite revealing as you heartily resisted being "helped off the ship".

But don't worry. Most people will have forgotton them, and some geeks may not even have seen them in the first place.....

Oh yeah. The crotch shots. I forgot about those, Dande.

My apologies.

maybe ladies with extra long nails have those special loo's with a jet wash and dryer? and apart from all that how would you peel an orange?
Tammie and Dandy - you and your knicker stories, it'll be all about sausages in a minute :lick:

You are SO naughty, Penners........SAUSAGE ALERT!!!

Oh yeah. The crotch shots. I forgot about those, Dande.

My apologies.

No problem, Tammie; don't worry, no-one else has noticed xx (Well, maybe Penners.....)

Latest posts

Back