ONE TO WATCH, TONIGHT 11pm CHANNEL 5...TRUST ME IM A BEAUTY THERAPIST

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant believe I missed this - does anybody know if this is repeated and when?

Cant believe I missed this - does anybody know if this is repeated and when?
Being channel 5 I'm sure they will repeat it but it was only the first one anyway so you can catch up quick enough.:wink2:

Saw a bit of it.
That John Alford is "not bovvered" is he?!

I saw this last night, and I found it hilarious.
Hope it continues to be as entertaining as last night.
Do look out for it....Its on again tonight!

i'l;l have to watch this tonight if im still awake, didnt see it last night as we didnt get home till midnight:irked:

I watched it last night...i think it will make good watching but i don't think john will stick at it....:)

Watched it last night & thought it was quite funny as they really had no idea what would be asked of them or what it entailed!! Hoping to catch it every night for the 2 weeks see if they improve any, not that that would be hard lol!!! :) Oh & that bloke having his "back, sack & crack" done on national t.v was very brave!! :) Felt sorry for the models having their hair done though, OMG what a mess!!

On a lighter note I think the program is going to be hilarious- the boys reacting to the 'back sack and crack' last night made me laugh out loud.

OMG I am so glad I don't wax:lol:

My hubby watched it with me at one point I thought he was going to pass out:lol: :lol: :lol:
I did like the way that they got drummed into them about acting and looking Professional not that it sunk into any of their heads:eek: cant wait for it next week:hug:

all of you who missed it..........it continues tonite at 11pm. channel 5

Isn't it the next one tonight not repeated from last night?

Isn't it the next one tonight not repeated from last night?
yes your right.....im a durrr brain at the moment....:rolleyes: .

yes its on every night for 2 weeks,at 11pm, except sat and sunday nights.

It was one of the funniest things I've seen in ages. One thing that really pleased me was that it didn't make beauty therapists look like brainless idiots!

The beauty therapist, in charge, came across really well, in my opinion. She was obviously well educated and proud of what she does and the service that she offers.

The back, sac and crack was so funny - my hubby had tears in his eyes, just watching!!!!:lol::lol:

They are now doing 'extraction facial', is this any good, as not being a beauty geek I have never heard of it.

Loving this show- it's very entertaining and I didn't realise it was on every night for the fortnight. But...They've already shown the sorts of times Beauty therapists get up for work and then they go and put it on 11pm till midnight!?:irked: we're going to end up with big bags under our eyes in 2 weeks:sad: can't wait till tonight's though!

I have been watching this too.... It's great viewing. Been along time since I laughed out loud. Looks like late nights for me for a while hehehe

i haven't watched it so far but i've got it in the sky+ planner set to record tonight!!!

just had a look on the channel 5 website.....they are doing spray tanning tonight!!

I only watched the first one and I have to say I thought it was a bit pants!! I thought it was ridiculous to let the "celebs" have a go without any training-of course they wouldn't be able to do hair (what was the point?)

Showing BS&C as they called it was just unnecessary as there is no way they would be able to do this themselves with no training!! When they didn't want to look at it they were told they were being silly. To be honest I don't want to do this treatment myself and have the choice not to. His reasons for having it was "it's more hygenic" well actually the hair is there for a reason. An infection is actually a possible side effect if he doesn't carry out the proper aftercare!! He looked red raw after and there were two therapists doing the treatment-very odd in my opinion. :eek:

I won't be watching any more of this trash t.v. (don't get me wrong I love trash t.v.) I could see the funny side if I wasn't in the profession myself. The parts that could have been sensible e.g good hygiene e.t.c were made into a farce when they had to smell each others breath in a kind of prayer ritual! (but I guess a hygiene lecture would have been boring, yawn).
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And how short was the "antiques child" sorry can't remember names skirt. I was nervous about what I was going to see!

But it got me talking about it didn't it- I feel like a moaning old woman!! :) ...did I mention the swearing...

loved last night..........I would love to be a "spot squeezer", I didn't know there was such a thing!
I just luuuurrrrvvvveeee squeezing spots:eek:, sorry am I being gross?!

loved last night..........I would love to be a "spot squeezer", I didn't know there was such a thing!
I just luuuurrrrvvvveeee squeezing spots:eek:, sorry am I being gross?!
ME TOO, ME TOO, I LOVE SQUEEZING SPOTS......MY OTHER HALF LOVES ME TO DO HIS.....TROUBLE IS I WOULD NOT LEAVE THE SPOT ALONE TILL I GET IT OUT:eek: :lol:

Latest posts

Back