ONE TO WATCH, TONIGHT 11pm CHANNEL 5...TRUST ME IM A BEAUTY THERAPIST

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couldn't stand the spot thing

The londons burning guy is a bit insecure about it, check out the over compensation things he says "bust him in the chops" and "not as hard as putting scaffolding up" LOL
poor lad ha ha ha

my partner watches it aswell but he started working nights last night so he set the sky + to record it.......the first thing he did this morning was watch it before he toddeled off to bed .....

Been watching this....so funny what with the tanning and waxing :rolleyes:

oh there has been a lot on nails tonight especialy pedicures

i was just wondering what you other geeks was thnking about the filing on stans toe nails micheall was advised not to see saw with a creative kanga board beacause of splitting of the nail layers :eek:

i carnt believe it i missed it last night:cry: .

going to watch it in a moment as i recorded it on sky +.

Stans nails are dodgey

its the last one tonight (11.05pm)....i have missed afew episodes but have enjoyed the ones ive watched.:lol: tonight's programme anounces the winner.

on a serious note, the programme has shown how treatments should be done...in a professional manner at all times, making clients feel relaxed and just how hard work it is to be a beauty therapist/hair-dresser.....and to run a salon.
feed back from my clients who have been watching, have said what an eye opener it has been and shown how much hard work, long hours, dedication and GUTS (to do B,C&S!!!) to do this as a job. ;) they said they couldn't do it.

i love the show...i carnt belive its the last night :cry:

who the heck is that lauren anyway?

Im sure she/he has an adams apple - sorry i havent read all this thread if she is a he-she:green:

who the heck is that lauren anyway?

Im sure she/he has an adams apple - sorry i havent read all this thread if she is a he-she:green:

dont you remember him when he was a little antiques expert. with blonde curly hair, he got on my nerves then, and even more so now

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I missed the last one :cry: :cry: :cry: Someone tell me who won please!!!!

I missed it too, thought I had set the Sky + but I didn't!!!! Who won and what happened?

K x

ME TOO....:cry: HAVE WATCHED MOST OF THEM AND REALLY ENJOYED THEM, BUT MISSED THAT LAST ONE LAST NIGHT:irked: IS IT NOT REPEATED ON ANOTHER CHANNEL.....LIKE FIVE LIVE

SANDY X

Michelle won the hairdressers award
Danny won the Beauty Award
Oscar was the one Ronan would employ over anyone else
I think Lauren was the only one Ronan said he wouldnt employ - he told her never to come anywhere near his salon again! I didnt see Sharons evaluation?

The comp at the end Michelles team did a modern Geisha look and Danny's team did a Gothic bride look - Danny won.

I am quite gutted its all over I was really enjoying it
HTH
KxXx

Now what I can't work out is why he said he wouldn't employ Lauren! Oh yes I can she is the most annoying overbearing woman on the planet!!!

He didn't really say (she wouldn't stop talking and let him) but I don't think that he would have employed Suzie either.

I have to say that when the program started I thought that it would be a load of rubbish, but as it went on I really enjoyed it and I couldn't believe how much they all changed.

Forgot about Suzie - nope he def. didn't want to employ her.
Did he say he would employ Sharon - I think he would but I didn't see her bit?
I thought the program was going to emphasize the usual 'dolly dimple' perception of Beauty Therapists so I was glad to see they didn't and showed what a demanding job it is.

I too missed him talking to Sharon so can't help you there Hun.

I was the same as you I assumed that it would all be lighthearted and portray beauty therapists in a negative light, but actually I think it portrayed them really well, showing that it takes hard work, a natural aptitude and dedication to do the job well

dont think he offered sharon employment because he didnt like how she sometimes came across to the clients as being too brash I think!

i think he said he would give her a 3 month trial (sharon)but he was concerned at how she spoke to people...

Latest posts

Back