Online booking system - free

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.s. I absolutely appreciate that the system is free and I'm not having a whinge, despite it sounding like I am! I just really want to give it a proper chance and iron out all the teething problems. I have faith! :)

I'm afraid I'm not having much joy with it at all. I'm using it from my iPhone and It keeps signing me out every two minutes even though I've checked remember my password, I keep having to re-enter all my details and then it crashes...

When you say it's crashing, what's happening? Is it just logging you out, or is it becoming unresponsive in some way?

Could you drop an email to our support address ([email protected]) with the email address you used to sign up with and I'll take a look into these issue for you :)

With regards to making configuration changes, yes, these need to be done from something other than an iPhone. We did consider it, but with the limited space we felt it became a little overwhelming.

P.s. I absolutely appreciate that the system is free and I'm not having a whinge, despite it sounding like I am! I just really want to give it a proper chance and iron out all the teething problems. I have faith! :)

It's fine - much prefer to know you're having an issue so we can help out and get it sorted out for you :)

Iv just downloaded it to have a play with it.
I'll let you know how I get on.

When you say it's crashing, what's happening? Is it just logging you out, or is it becoming unresponsive in some way?

Could you drop an email to our support address ([email protected]) with the email address you used to sign up with and I'll take a look into these issue for you :)

With regards to making configuration changes, yes, these need to be done from something other than an iPhone. We did consider it, but with the limited space we felt it became a little overwhelming.

It's fine - much prefer to know you're having an issue so we can help out and get it sorted out for you :)

Thanks Ian, you're a star! I'm getting on with it much better now :)
With regards to it crashing, it just froze (iPhone only) but it seems to be fine now :) text messages are coming through now (my mistake, I didn't realise they were sent out 24 hours prior to appointment time)! Am I right in thinking that if the appointment is booked with less than 24 hours to go, there will be no text reminder sent out? Thank you again, I am absolutely loving it now! Why is it free again?? I feel so lucky :)

Message to PremierIan,

What's the difference between salonlite and Premier Spa please? Your company have sent me info on the premier spa software, but what is the difference for my money? Thanks ;)

text messages are coming through now (my mistake, I didn't realise they were sent out 24 hours prior to appointment time)! Am I right in thinking that if the appointment is booked with less than 24 hours to go, there will be no text reminder sent out?

You're quite right, anything that has less than 24 hours to go won't receive a message currently (I believe the logic is that if you've booked an appointment for today, you probably don't need a reminder).

Glad it's working better now - if it starts misbehaving again, give me a shout and we can take a look into it.

Message to PremierIan,

What's the difference between salonlite and Premier Spa please? Your company have sent me info on the premier spa software, but what is the difference for my money? Thanks ;)

Salonlite is purely a scheduling system. It has some of the basic features people need to get up and running, but it's not designed to cover all areas of managing your business.

Premier Spa includes more advanced functionality for scheduling, and also includes things like point of sale, stock control, marketing facilities, more detailed reports.

The best recommendation I can give is to ask your sales rep to give you a demo of Premier Spa (they're very good, and most of them have a beauty / hair background) so they can go through it and show you how it would be configured specifically for your business. That way you can make your own mind up which would work best.

Happy to answer any questions myself btw, but bear in mind I'm actually part of the tech team here :)

I have been speaking to Ian today about something else but also wondered does Ian or anyone else know when I put my link on to facebook page for clients to book they wont have a sign in details or password, do I have to always invite them for them to recieve a password?

really really need a link via facebook so all works together.

many thanks

This is the problem that I'm having on the iphone... Whenever I click on a date I get this error message (pic attached). I have to re login in order for it to work. And it happens every time I click on any new date...so two attempts each time.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365708132.784841.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365708132.784841.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 29
I have been speaking to Ian today about something else but also wondered does Ian or anyone else know when I put my link on to facebook page for clients to book they wont have a sign in details or password, do I have to always invite them for them to recieve a password?

really really need a link via facebook so all works together.

many thanks

It doesn't exist... yet.

(I've actually been discussing this with our dev team today as I know a lot of you have been asking for it)

This is the problem that I'm having on the iphone... Whenever I click on a date I get this error message (pic attached). I have to re login in order for it to work. And it happens every time I click on any new date...so two attempts each time.

That's a weird one.. it looks like you've lost internet while it's trying to get certain details, but I'll show our development people and see what they say. Thanks for the pic, does help in trying to track these things down :)

Latest posts

Back