Online training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUCY B

Reaction score
I am currently training to be a hairdresser and coming towards the end of my course. I came across myhairdressers.com and wondered if anyone has subscribed to this site. Its £100 to subscribe for the year so quite pricey but it seems really good. Access to training videos on lots of new trends. Just wanted to know if its worth subscribing

I am currently training to be a hairdresser and coming towards the end of my course. I came across myhairdressers.com and wondered if anyone has subscribed to this site. Its £100 to subscribe for the year so quite pricey but it seems really good. Access to training videos on lots of new trends. Just wanted to know if its worth subscribing

Wow, for a whole year :eek: ? this is a great price you would pay that for just a one day refresher course , and it's all top hairdressers too, so it works out a really good price , why dont you get in touch and ask them a bit more about it :hug: x minky

Yeah, the more i think about it the better it sounds. Since posting ive been looking at some other courses which are out of my budget. Also you can re watch the training videos as often as you need to. Think ill go for it. Thanks for your reply

I a going to subscribe...I am quite a visual learner and want to be fresh for level 3 september...I am going to do the tenner a month one at the end of the month....been umming and arghing but looks really good, plus the team come on here and answer questions which is good.

Oooo please let us know if it's anygood and worth the cash! am also interested but £100 is alot if it's rubbish site, hope it isn't xx

I think its a really good offer just think if you go out and buy 3 or 4 hair magazines that would cost you over £10 a month and by joining up you would get alot more for your money. Think Ive talked myself into joining lol

Hi, here's a link to have a look at , plus Lee Stafford is part of their Brilliant team,
as a golden oldie hairdresser lol x I would never reccomend a training company lightly.....
but just look at what they have to offer !..... some of the top hairdressers that are in there!.. making this exceptional educational online training possible for all who want to top up and learn.....

there is red hot up to date cutting and colouring techniques to help top up your knowledge of the the hair industry , plus all at your own pace your own time and in the comfort of your own home
and as Joanne said its Visual too so you can watch it as many times as it takes....
I think its a fab idea take a look at the taster below ..... I think its such a fab training tool to help anyone stay on top of all those the trendy cuts,
and colours that people love

Cutting Hair | Hairdressing Training - myHairdressers

Hello Salon Geeks!

Wow...thanks for the interest! Its fantastic to know the myhairdressers.com name is become more known!

And just to give you a little more information:

- We release four NEW videos per calendar month. These are accessible on top of the archive which at the moment stands at nearly 80 training videos! So there is a great range to choose from. Accompanying every video you are provided with a downloadable PDF step by step booklet to help you work your way through the video.

- You can subscribe for £100 per year which at four releases a month means each video only costs you £2.08!!! Or if you'd prefer to subscribe monthly, its just ten pound per month which is taken as a Direct Debit (cancellation policy is listed online in the T's+C's though I can't imagine you'll want to cancel after trying it!)

- The benefits of myhairdressers.com are vast. Not only do you have access to some of the most successful Artists in the world, Stacey Broughton (former Creative Director at Sassoon Academy), Lee Stafford, Tracy Hayes, and Callam Warrington, you can train in your own time at your OWN pace choosing the looks that inspire you the most. Stacey still practices using head blocks to perfect his technique and its agreat way to work through the videos on line.

- Not only that, you'll receive a free weekly E-News, keeping you updated on the team, events, the company and whats new and exciting for myhairdressers.com

The team behind myhairdressers.com are commmitted to providing first class, high quality hairdressing education at an affordable price. I guarantee you you'll feel inspired, motivated and educated and will become a better stylist for all of those reasons.

Here's something extra....if you decide to subscribe as an ANNUAL member I'll offer you 28 days free. All you need to do is enter MY28DAYFREE into the voucher/coupon box when subscribing. You'll still have to enter your credit/debit card details, and should you choose not to continue with your subscription all you need to do is email us and notify us before your 28 day free trial is up, if you do decide to continue, then payment will be subtracted from your account after that.

If anyone has any further queries, hesitations, or just want to say hi then drop me a line to [email protected]

LOVE IS IN THE HAIR

MHD x x x

All sounds really positive! Im only a rookie but the site seems to cater for all levels. Plus the more advanced stuff provides inspiration. Ill let you know how i get on .... I suspect i will be glued to it!

i have subscribed this afternoon, i have taken out the monthly one...and so far....really good...even have block training videos..how to cut on your block

I decided to subscribe for the year - £115 in the end. Watched a couple of the videos last night and they are really good. One on block head - one length and another on gents cutting. Both were excellent. Kept on rewinding if i didnt quite get something until it made sense. Was able to practice a bit on real clients today and found that after watching the videos I slowed down in my hair cut and was thinking more systematically.

Hoe come it was £115 in the end? Thanks for the feedback, am defo considering joining after my holidays and I get some cash together again :green:

you can pay monthly thats what i have done which is £11.50

Not sure if maybe the price has just gone up and website has nt been updated yet. I think the free trial is a good idea to give you a better idea of the training videos. Some of the videos are really beyond me as im still learning the basics but still great to watch the techniques even if its just how to place your hands, body and scissors. Also sectioning techniques.

Its £10 a month plus vat isnt it? so that would make it £11.50

That ll be what it is! Im such an airhead sometimes

Hi all,

The cost increase is purely the VAT that is applied to processing the accounts.

Am really glad you're all loving the site, and we do try our best to cater for ALL levels and as you said, the more advanced stuff is great for inspriing you if you're not at that level yet, and you can work your way through the videos and techniques over and over until you've got it right!

We've just finished filming some more blockwork, so as its a new section keep a look out and there'll be more added to it soon. Don't forget to sheck out the How To section as well for all your freebie little tips!

Best of luck to you all

MHD x x x

hiya,

if you join the monthly direct debit option, is there a minimum amount of time you have to join for, and what is the cancellation policy?

Thanks

Hi Chrissie,

There is no minimum membership time however you do have to provide one months notice if you wish to cancel. To do so you simply have to email the admin team by filling in the online form and they process the cancellation for you....which I'm sure you won't need to do! We get very very few cancellations because of the extent and quality of the videos we release....!

Hopefully you'll love it!

Ooooooh and just to brag....just a little, we've just been selected as one of five finalists for the British Hairdressing Business Awards for Website/Innovation of the Year! Winners are announced on Setpember 27th so keep fingers crossed for us!

MHD x x x

Latest posts

Back