Opaque L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Envi

Reaction score
These were done on my daughters nails who is a sever nail biter and picker, need some hints and tips on how to improve, thanks.

I think they are very good but I would have shortened them a bit more as she is a biter, I would expect to see this length on someone with normal nails.
The smile lines are good but need to be crisper-maybe you could try the reverse technique as you have used opaque powder.
I think your finish is very good, well done!

I think they are very good but I would have shortened them a bit more as she is a biter, I would expect to see this length on someone with normal nails.
The smile lines are good but need to be crisper-maybe you could try the reverse technique as you have used opaque powder.
I think your finish is very good, well done!

Thanks, yes I agree that they are too long, I normally do them short and square for her, but wanted to show her how good her nails could look if she would only stop biting them :cry:. I would love to try the reverse technique, but haven't been brave enough yet, but one of these days :). I've been trying to concentrate more on using less product in zone 2 and I tend to work with too wet a bead, but I am hopefully getting there.

Hi Carol
Looks like you done great...I must say though that you really must try the reverse technique don't be scared its so much easier and the results are brill, your smile line will be spot on, I do this on myself with the opaque powder...it takes me longer but looks soooo much better as I always tend to get the pink on the white then mess up tryna file it off.
Hope your good...I got my leaflets back yesterday...I'm off out this aft to put some in some shops aaahhhhh lol Take care Clare x

Hi Carol
Looks like you done great...I must say though that you really must try the reverse technique don't be scared its so much easier and the results are brill, your smile line will be spot on, I do this on myself with the opaque powder...it takes me longer but looks soooo much better as I always tend to get the pink on the white then mess up tryna file it off.
Hope your good...I got my leaflets back yesterday...I'm off out this aft to put some in some shops aaahhhhh lol Take care Clare x

Thanks Claire, I will definitely give the reverse app a try :eek:, Good luck with the leaflets.

Latest posts

Back