Opening an account with Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LydiaUpz

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I'm trying to open a account with Creative Manchester... So I can do my Shellac Course & buy the I LOVE SHELLAC Kit...
I have rang for the last 3-4 working days to see if I've been accepted etc and if booked on course... No reply arggghhhhh
It's costs a lot of money and feeling a tad worthless and impatient :) ... I just want to get going now x

I walked away from Creative, they were apathetic when I contacted them for training etc. I deal with companies who value me, not leave me hanging....

Creative manchester they are very very helpful I have a great relationship with them, and the training I have received had helped my career
They are busy try and contact them either via phone or email

I train at manchester and will be going tomorrow.... The girls are brilliant that work there... Are you calling the right number? Try contacting them on the manchester creative academy facebook page they are always replying to people on there so strange they are not helping you!

If you contact Sweet Squared they will be able to set you up an account and book you on to the class in Manchester. You need to provide proof that you are a professional within the industry. So a copy of your manicure and pedicure certificate if you have a smart phone you can simple take a clear picture and email it to them when they ask for it.

I went through the enquiry form on the website. Had an email, uploaded my certificates and bobs your uncle..easy as x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks... I've sent all my certificates etc.... Frustrating. I'll call S2 in morning xxx

Hi Geeks
I'm trying to open a account with Creative Manchester... So I can do my Shellac Course & buy the I LOVE SHELLAC Kit...
I have rang for the last 3-4 working days to see if I've been accepted etc and if booked on course... No reply arggghhhhh
It's costs a lot of money and feeling a tad worthless and impatient :) ... I just want to get going now x

I have just booked mine L&P course through sweet squared, they where a pleasure to deal with, try doing it through them!
My trainer in workington is amazing though she answers you calls and facebook message ASAP! Manchester need to sort their customer service out!

Are you sure you are ringing the correct number for the CA in Manchester ? There is no way that there would be no reply on the correct number. They have lots of staff and the customer and the phone is the first priority. ... Check carefully that you have the right contact number.

Julia Moran! is a member of this site and checks it regularly. Why don't you message her ... I'm sure she will help you immediately. X

Hi Geeks

Lydia, im not sure how this has been happening, we are here 9-5 M-F and always online through FB, here (as often as we can), and have many lines coming into the academy and also email on [email protected] that are always manned.

Please feel free to contact me personally always too, [email protected]

Here are our regular contact details,
Tel: 0845 2000 311
Contact « Creative Academy Manchester Creative Academy Manchester

Thanks Julia...
I'm a little eager... Very excited too... I emailed again last night so will forward my docs to you xx

Ps thanks Geeg & everybody else xx

Glad that was sorted for you quickly. :love:

Sorry geeks, I'm not meaning to be horrible about Creative.. I'm really excited & want to do it all ASAP.. I'm sure it will be sorted ASAP zxx

Latest posts

Back