OPI 18k gold top coat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today from Sally's :) couldn't wait to try it out so ended up painting it on in the car, over the top of the pink Gelish I've got on, just to see what it was like lol. It looks gorgeous!

Just bought mine from Sallys too.. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350143350.352755.jpg

They get a lot of theft there so it's so they don't all get nicked x

Do they keep all of their stock under the counter then, or just stuff they know is going to go walk about?! :D

I know my local sallys keeps all the gelish under the counter, only empty boxes on the shelfs :)

As well as theft i'd say there are driven mad with people opening them and trying them on !!!

just got mine!!!!!!!!! stunning!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

from sallys they just got their christmas stock in!!

Is it a shatter effect? Not very clear what it is xxx

It's more of a speckled effect :)

Can someone message me how much this is please? x

Omg there are people selling it on ebay for £30!!! Wish id bought 2 now lol

Its clear top coat with flakes of gold.. Its gorgeous and especially amazing over the red from the james bond collection.. Ive got one for myself and 4 to sell.. Think there fab :)

Sally's are selling it to professionals for £xxx including VAT however for the people who aren't its like £30 :-O

A lady that works in Sally's said once stocks have done its done for good cause OPI only made so much of the product.

Xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Woooo! Got mine :D x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350233107.988139.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350233107.988139.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 566
Got two boxes today one to use only for myself lol and one to keep.

I did my bosses nails today with the salons bottle and it was lovely gives a lovely effect.

One little bit of advice I put two coats on her nails and then put my lomos top coat over the top as it has a nicer shine and it looked lovely.xx

Got two boxes today one to use only for myself lol and one to keep.

I did my bosses nails today with the salons bottle and it was lovely gives a lovely effect.

One little bit of advice I put two coats on her nails and then put my lomos top coat over the top as it has a nicer shine and it looked lovely.xx

I think I may need to get one to keep too 

Is it anything like the effect of 24k gold from CND? I'll have to get some anyway I think :) Xx

Nice!

Picked mine up earlier. Didn't wanna open it!! Lol
They had loads in but I'm broke this week dammit!!
Excuse the messy paint job, I had to try it as soon as I walked through the door! Lol cx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350243460.477583.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350243460.477583.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 957
I have mine now :) actually can't wait to try it out !

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350312012.861944.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1350312056.062782.jpg

This is my friends nails with the spy who loved me and the 18k over the top.

I must say though I have pit a gel top coat over because we work in the salon so they would have come right off with the acetone or polish remover.I could not have seen them come off I would have cried lol.xx

Latest posts

Back