OPI autumn colours advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GemmaM91

Reaction score
Hi there

Any recommendations for autumnal colours?

I have Big Apple Red and Get Cherried Away but my other colours are very much brights and soft shades.

Thank you x

What's the hatter with you?, Miami beet, Suzi and the 7 Dusseldorfs, OPI ink, I'll have to look at the rest of my sticks

Thank you

Do you get much use out of OPI ink? I'm not sure whether to just get a couple of reds/deep purples etc and see what my requests are.
:)

Have you seen the new opi collection, I think it's Manhattan it features madam president and yank my doodle, all fab Autumn colours! I'm in love [emoji7][emoji7]

The new collection is Washington,D.C.

I find OPI Red & Big Apple Red are really popular colours all year round.

The new collection is Washington,D.C.
I've just got the whole collection and customers are already commenting how excited they are to have them in the autumn x

That's the one opinaillove I was having a brain freeze moment I think lol!

Lol so many are coming out... October is the breakfast at Tiffany's holiday collection

I am starting to add more OPI colours to my collection but some of the professional beauty stores have limited selection. Please could someone advise on where to buy in UK? Many thksxx

www.opiuk.com is the official distributor. That's where I buy all my products from. X

Latest posts

Back