OPI File Edger

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know where I can get the OPI File edger from ... I think there is a minimum order with OPI and I only wanted that.

Thanks

Vicky

Ive never heard of it vicky, what is it?
Just being nosey! lol

Hi

It's a metal tool in a v shape that removes the sharpe edges from files for client comfort and to stop you cutting their cuticles if you are so inclined !!

The only one I have seen is on www.beverlybeaute.com (but it's delivery from the US ... just wondered if I could get one in the UK.

Vicky x

NoticeableNails said:
Ive never heard of it vicky, what is it?
Just being nosey! lol

dont know if this will help but my nail tech files them off with an old nail file. Maybe you could do this and save yourself some cash?!?!

Amy
xxx

Hi Amy ... thanks for this, I actually do this myself - but this little tool is so cute - but yes, you're right, I ought to save myself some cash ;0) x

amyuk said:
dont know if this will help but my nail tech files them off with an old nail file. Maybe you could do this and save yourself some cash?!?!

Amy
xxx

no worries hun, happy shopping!! let us know if it works well.
xxx

VickyB said:
Hi Amy ... thanks for this, I actually do this myself - but this little tool is so cute - but yes, you're right, I ought to save myself some cash ;0) x

I was given one of those and you've just reminded me to start using it.

You could always try e.bay or wait until the show next month at Olympia and buy one there. If you're not going, I'll pick one up for you and send it on to you. Just remind me though won't you?

xxx

Hi Vicki!

You know what i use sometimes?
I was bought a manicure set for xmas once, and in it,.... it had what i call a cuticle trimmer (i know probably not correct , but this is only my explination of it) ! it has a tiny V shape at the top and is ideal for smoothing your files down, might just fo the trick til you get one, you never know.

luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kimmi

That is sooo of you to offer ... as I won't be going to Olympia. If I don't get hold of one before - I'll let you know,

Thanks again

Vicky x

Kimmi Rocks said:
I was given one of those and you've just reminded me to start using it.

You could always try e.bay or wait until the show next month at Olympia and buy one there. If you're not going, I'll pick one up for you and send it on to you. Just remind me though won't you?

xxx

Latest posts

Back