OPI GelColour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemster

Reaction score
OPI Geeks I'm after a nude GelColor and struggling to choose between Did you ear about Van Gogh and My Vampire is Buff - does anyone have pics of either of these? Have found some images on google but can't be certain if they're pics of the polish or gel polish, as I know some of the colours differ slightly.

I'm currently wearing I Theodora You which is a very pale peachy pink, nails just look healthy :cool:

I'm currently wearing I Theodora You which is a very pale peachy pink, nails just look healthy :cool:

Ooh I've not seen this in the flesh so to speak, do you have any pics?

Just took this - in my kitchen! Its also great for a french :)

Attachments

• I Theodora You.jpg
    I Theodora You.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 1,029
Just took this - in my kitchen! Its also great for a french :)

That's slightly too pink and not quite opaque enough for what I'm after but I see what you mean about it making your nails look healthy, would def look great with Alpine Snow for French!

Attached pic shows the 2 you're interested in plus the 2 other lightish brown gelcolor nudes I have.

In my opinion you should buy both - you can never have enough :biggrin:

Attachments

• gelcolor pale brown nudes.jpg
    gelcolor pale brown nudes.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 4,655
Attached pic shows the 2 you're interested in plus the 2 other lightish brown gelcolor nudes I have.

In my opinion you should buy both - you can never have enough :biggrin:

Ooh now there's a thought :D

How many coats of Samoan Sand is that? Mine is nowhere near as opaque as this and that's why I was after another!

Ooh now there's a thought :D

How many coats of Samoan Sand is that? Mine is nowhere near as opaque as this!

All my swatches are 2 coats. Some nudes are very thin & need 3 coats but I've never had a problem with Samoan Sand. Different batch I guess?

All my swatches are 2 coats. Some nudes are very thin & need 3 coats but I've never had a problem with Samoan Sand. Different batch I guess?

I guess it must be; what a shame, yours is perfect lol!

Our Samoan sand is awful! It just looks like you've been smoking 49 a day for 49 years I always talk clients out of it.
Literally would need about 10
Coats to be opaque not even exaggerating!

Laura xx

I love bubble bath ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384557618.977469.jpg

I'm loving my vampire is buff! :)

Latest posts

Back