OPI Holographic Polish, wow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
Some of you might know that I recently won the photographic comp in Scotland (whoot!) and it was sponsored by OPI. This resulted in my receiving a gift voucher with a lovely £250 to spend on OPI goodies.
Well as Im a Creative girly through & through, this meant I had a lot of dosh to spend on polish & sundries ... and spend I did!!!

Big Thanks to OPI for my goodies which arrived yesterday!
I thought Id show you one of the delicious polishes I got from their Designer series of polishes, this one is 'Original' and boy is it a beaut!
Its highly holographic as you can see & I thought it maybe ideal for those peeps who would like to try the ocassional bit of bling without wanting to add glitter to their product.
I think its totally gorgeous!

showimage.php

Quick 'French' on my natural nail.

OOOh how pretty is that. Thats excellent coverage, looks like a acrylic glitter tip. Will have to get me one of them.Thanks for the pic!
xxx:hug:

WOW indeed! Really nice.

So it's purple in the bottle? What other colours?

ooo that is pretty
... shame im nt going to earls court... i mite have had to pick that up..... just for my toes.....lol
.... just had a thought.. tara mite be able to get me a bottle ... cheeky chickio arent i....lol:lol:

Wow!!....thats a polish!!
Double Wow...that's your own natural nail!!!!

OMG what a polish that is, I like it alot and congratulations on the cometition. Which picture did you use?

Wow!!....thats a polish!!
Double Wow...that's your own natural nail!!!!

Ditto, think I have a little purchase coming on at EC!!!

Wow!
Such fab, quick responses, lol!
Tbh ... the pic doesnt do it justice. It twinkles like a diamond in the sun & glides on like a dream, (though it felt strange at first using their new flat brush).
There are other shades, I also had the Sapphire which is paler than the name suggests.
They do pinks & a red and a deeper purple.
Think Ill pick up some more when I go to Earls Court too.

Emma, this was my pic http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=4782&catid=searchresults&searchid=2275

OOh & thanks for the compliments on my nats, Isabel :)

Wow!
Such fab, quick responses, lol!
Tbh ... the pic doesnt do it justice. It twinkles like a diamond in the sun & glides on like a dream, (though it felt strange at first using their new flat brush).
There are other shades, I also had the Sapphire which is paler than the name suggests.
They do pinks & a red and a deeper purple.
Think Ill pick up some more when I go to Earls Court too.

Emma, this was my pic http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=4782&catid=searchresults&searchid=2275

OOh & thanks for the compliments on my nats, Isabel :)

they will run out of stock if all us geeks are going to get some.........lol

Lovely Glo, think i will check out my local wholesalers this morning to see if they have any in.

OOHHH look at you missus dont you lok posh, might ahve to treat myself to a bottle of that looks breautiful Glo x

Lovely Glo, think i will check out my local wholesalers this morning to see if they have any in.

oooo jac thanks for that post you have just reminded me i need to pop to sallys... my cotton wool and gloves are getting low....lol
i forgot sallys do opi stuff.... must have a wee look to see if i can find that polish too then i dont need to ask tara to get me some at EC2 and i get it quicker..yay :D

I allready have that shade excellent isnt it!
I have been trying to get the rest in the collection but they are like £8 or so!
How much do sallys charge for OPI?

All I can say is wow!

It really does loook like glitter acrylic tip so you're right, for clients that want more of a temporary bling look it'll be great! Me thinks they're gonna run out soon with all us lusting after it!!!

omg i love that glo!!!!!!

THanks for showing the pic and WELL DONE BABES on your pic winning it was fantastic.

Amb xx

Its lovely, wish I could get hold of that!

I love your holiday nails, fantastic :)

gorgeous.... just gorgeous :D

I tried to get hold of some of that polish, was given the email etc for the distributor in Spain but got no response, I'd love to get some of those colours, it looks even better on the nail than in the bottle.

Well Ive just heard from kelly at OPI and she said that they arent at Earls Court but, will be at GMEX. Looks like we'll all have to wait until then.
Sandi ... remind me nearer the date ;)

OOOh I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more nail stuff but I think i will have to get that! I sooooo nice!!!!

xxx

Latest posts

Back