OPI New Brushes, can they be any bigger?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cups1974

Reaction score
So i received the new OPI India Line Love it colors are great how ever what is with the brushes the are the size of a small child.....lol ok maybe a little smaller is anyone else having trouble with them I just used one of the new colors today for a Pedicure I think i painter the poor ladies toes as well its a good thing i know who to clean up. UGh Please tell me its not just me

I know what you mean! I have been using Creative enamel much more recently. My mom came on Sunday and wanted the OPI Rose on her nails which is a lovely colour but I had totally forgotten how big the brushes were! It took me a while to get used to it. x

Opi polish brushes are quite wide and they do take a bit of getting used to

But their colours are truely fab

I like the wide brushes a lot.

S

OMG I Love them !!!! I think the new brush came out around September and I can't get enough :lol:

I love opi polishes but i too wish they hadnt changed the brushes i prefer thinner ones

maybe you can trim some bristles off at the base if you want them to be thinner. i do this all the time with nail art brushes.

I LOVE the new wider brushes. I wish all polish lines were like that.

lOVE the new brushes ask the rep if they would sell just the new brushes so I could add them to my old bottles!! she just laughed said they have had a very mixed reception!!

maybe you can trim some bristles off at the base if you want them to be thinner. i do this all the time with nail art brushes.
I do this too but if you are not happy try calling other companies and see if you find a product you like I have loads of brands

I can't get on with the large brushes from OPI .especially for toes as the nails are usually diddy.
So I will stick to creative their brushes are a lot smaller( why I decided I would like a change I will Never know)

Rubyx

Latest posts

Back