OPI Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kez 11

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have just moved from Yorkshire to Kent and befor we moved here I used to get all my products from a warehouse about 40mins from my house.

Now I have moved I dont know any nearby. Which is/are the best websites to set up an account with? - All my products are OPI.

Hope you can help xx :)

Hi all,

I have just moved from Yorkshire to Kent and befor we moved here I used to get all my products from a warehouse about 40mins from my house.

Now I have moved I dont know any nearby. Which is/are the best websites to set up an account with? - All my products are OPI.

Hope you can help xx :)

Just ring OPI (Lena White) in London and ask where the nearest outlet to you is?? I'm sure they will be more than pleased to help you.

hiya,

I get all my hair and nail products from Capital (Hair & Beauty) in Hove and i know they have one in Kent as my friend goes to that one sometimes. Have a look on their website Capital Hair & Beauty Ltd - Hairdressing & Beauty Wholesalers to find your nearest one, it would probably be Gillingham?

I know they have loads of OPI products and they are always having special offers with mini packs and stuff that save you loads of money too.

Hope this helps!

:)

don't know where you are in kent but i go to Ashford 5mins off J10 on the m20

hiya,

I get all my hair and nail products from Capital (Hair & Beauty) in Hove and i know they have one in Kent as my friend goes to that one sometimes. Have a look on their website Capital Hair & Beauty Ltd - Hairdressing & Beauty Wholesalers to find your nearest one, it would probably be Gillingham?]quote

Thank you very much, :)

I have just looked them up and given them a ring - going to have a ride there when hubby gets back from work!

Thanks again xx

Latest posts

Back