OPI Varnish Case

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jparkinson80

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me where they get their OPI nail varnish carry case from, the one I really liked from themselves seems to be out of stock and the only other one I have seen was on ebay and seemed very expensive!!:eek:

Even if you use someone elses that fits the OPI polishes that would be a great help! I have mine in lunch boxes but have so many it's not easy to transport.

I have a black opi case that i dont use anymore, shame you dont live nearer lol
sam

Hairways ( hair & beauty suppliers) sell them, one in essex basildon, they have got other shops all over the place so if you contact them they might have one near you.

xx

I have the actual black and hot pink OPI 'Luxury Nail Tech Storage Cas' that holds around 35 OPI polishes in the two trays and then you have storage underneath.

Expensive though. I was bought mine as a present but I know you can get them from lenawhite.co.uk.

yes lena white stock them thats where i got mine from. Hot pink inside and brown leather on the outside.

It was expesnive but looks great and has a carry handle and adjustable strap

x

just found one on qvc shopping channel, go on their website and key in item code
228 623 it looks quite good!!, its £63.12
sam

just found one on qvc shopping channel, go on their website and key in item code
228 623 it looks quite good!!, its £63.12
sam

Ooh, waitlist only. :( Yep, that's the one I've got. Didn't think QVC was selling them anymore. So happy with mine, wouldn't sell it for the world.

Thanks guys, i'll have a look at those suggestions! I liked the original one but can i bring myself to pay £90 for another carry case, lol?

That's the one I have the black and pink OPI case with the two trays on top to hold the polishes and with storage underneath - it was £50 from Capital, my darling kids got it for my birthday :) I love it!

Last edited:
Thanks guys, i'll have a look at those suggestions! I liked the original one but can i bring myself to pay £90 for another carry case, lol?

Think it's about half price from lena white with trade account. So my pricelist says anyway. :)

I've just opened an account with them and was very pleased to see that it was cheaper so am going to spoil myself and get one!! lol:)

Latest posts

Back