Opinion on my salon name!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smcconnell1989

Reaction score
hey,
i know you guys prob get sick of people asking for help on salon names but just want to see what you think of one i think i'm going for!
I am going to be renting a room in a hair salon and will be doing all sorts of beauty treatments and its in quite a nice area.. i want something different and that gives a good impression, after mulling over loooads of names i have come up with...
RE:NU beauty.
Just wundered what any of you thought :)
thank you, sarah x

Oooh I like that name, its not a mouthful to say when answering the phone lol

Sue x

I think it sounds really good :)

Hi
I like it too. Its trendy and catchy. Would look good on a logo too.

Yes, great name, but check that it is not already a registered trademark and if its not, register it for all things related to the beauty business..another thread on here will demonstrate how important this is to protect your future business in this way..it will cost £100 and will be money well spent
J

I like it a lot sarah.:)

hey,
i know you guys prob get sick of people asking for help on salon names but just want to see what you think of one i think i'm going for!
I am going to be renting a room in a hair salon and will be doing all sorts of beauty treatments and its in quite a nice area.. i want something different and that gives a good impression, after mulling over loooads of names i have come up with...
RE:NU beauty.
Just wundered what any of you thought :)
thank you, sarah x

What gorge name! Yes deffo go for that:lol:

what does it stand for hun, but sounds lovelyxx

thank you all for your opinion i think thats the one!
its just renew but ive changed the spelling to look more modern, thats kind of how i sum up how my clients feel when theyve had a treatment no matter how old they are they leave feeling all renewed!

thanks again x

great go for it!

Fab name, you go girl!

Yes, great name, but check that it is not already a registered trademark and if its not, register it for all things related to the beauty business..another thread on here will demonstrate how important this is to protect your future business in this way..it will cost £100 and will be money well spent
J

IS this how much it costs to register with companies house??? to protect your name:)

i looked inot this yesterday and if you are a sole trader its about £80 per year! and a limited company a one off payment of about £180

roughly anyway x

Great name but may I propose something else too? :idea:
If not done already, ask also people (relatives etc) who are not so into the nail business about the name you've chosen and what impression/feelings would they have if they saw that name in a business. (Can they read it properly? Do they understand the "play on words" easily? etc)
That way you will see how completely ignorant people will react to this name-brand and what will their feelings be , because once get it it's difficult to change it!:rolleyes:
It's really important for the name to make a good impression to your clients. I hope i'm not tiring you up it's just that before i start mingling with beauty years ago, I took economics and marketing courses at college and because of the insistence of my professor I realised it's one of the most important issues.
I wish you the best of luck!!
:hug:

i looked inot this yesterday and if you are a sole trader its about £80 per year! and a limited company a one off payment of about £180

roughly anyway x

Thanks for that, I think its a reasonable price to pay, especially if you have a good name, Im keeping mine under wraps for now till Im up and running properly, but a few close people to me think its good and its partly a family name too, so i want to protect it even more, Ive just decided, my bloke can but it me for xmas :lol:

If you want to get it trademarked, mine cost around 200 and takes around 4 mths to come through.

Brilliant name!!! go for it!! x

Latest posts

Back