Opinions about my flyer please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I must be completely blind.....I can't find it!!

I've gone through your profile and looked through the albums but I can't see it!

Can you post a link to the flyer?

xx

phew, im not on my own then...i cant find it either.lol

someone help, id love to see it. :)

have a look at it now you should see it now, it was only visible for friends accidently...sorry x

Soak off with 'repairing' manicure??

I don't like this, makes it sound like the nails will be damaged when you have removed the product.

Just something to think about.:)

Lovely flyer though, prices far to low.

Soak off with 'repairing' manicure??

I don't like this, makes it sound like the nails will be damaged when you have removed the product.

Just something to think about.:)

Lovely flyer though, prices far to low.

I agree with this comment. We call this just a Soak off with manicure or enhancement removal with manicure.
Also I don't know about there but here in New Zealand cnd do not like their L&P being called acrylic in advertising. Maybe check this with geeg? It may be different there.:)

So what do you offer what price list should I start with? Just give me an example, please.

I would price it at full commerial rates and put a banner across the corner saying 'Introductory Offer 30% Off For Limited Time'....... FWIW I think your full price should be no lower than £30 and your rebalance price somewhere around £20 - £25. Your better off having a lower full set price because as you gain regular clients the bulk of your work will be rebalancing. I made that mistake and it took me a while to get my rebalance price to a point where I was making realy profit from it. I charge £25 for a rebalance and I will increase it next year by a pound or 2.

By doing an opening/introductory offer you can can run it at the cheaper prices for as long as you like but your clients will know what your prices will be when the offer ends.....

Hth's

I would price it at full commerial rates and put a banner across the corner saying 'Introductory Offer 30% Off For Limited Time'....... FWIW I think your full price should be no lower than £30 and your rebalance price somewhere around £20 - £25. Your better off having a lower full set price because as you gain regular clients the bulk of your work will be rebalancing. I made that mistake and it took me a while to get my rebalance price to a point where I was making realy profit from it. I charge £25 for a rebalance and I will increase it next year by a pound or 2.

By doing an opening/introductory offer you can can run it at the cheaper prices for as long as you like but your clients will know what your prices will be when the offer ends.....

Hth's

Hi vetty, what a great idea. i have not long started doing nails myself and i also had quite low start off prices, i never even thought to start them at the normal price and put an offer on. Thanks for the advice, very helpful. x

Nice flyer, just a shame about the distorted images.

Did you get the images from stock or from Creative?

So what do you offer what price list should I start with? Just give me an example, please.

What I did for my pricelist as its very difficult when starting out to set prices, I visited all the local salons and picked up their pricelist, compared products that they used etc.. and finally I have my pricelist set and I increase my prices yearly as costs for products increase, just dont sell yourself short hun.

hth
Sue :)

I am just starting out also, and its really difficult to try and work out prices, as at this stage you really don't know how much product you are going to use with each treatment, and obviously when you first start out you take longer, so its also hard to work out a cost for the time involved. After reading the advice on here, I decided to print my brochure with the prices I will be charging when I'm a little more experienced, but I then printed flyers with my "introductory" offers. I am offering a full set of L&Ps for £20, which I know many of you here think is far too cheap, but I know that there are local nail technicians who have been in the industry for many years and I don't feel I could charge the same price as them until I gain more experience and I'm happier within myself at the nails I am producing. I have put a closing date on the offers, so I can revise my prices or offers again then. I will try and post a copy of my brochure on my profile when I get the chance.

Hi, I think the flyer looks great, really eye catching :)

As for the prices, I did similar sort of thing that Vetty suggested - put the full price up and offer special offers and discounts!

Good luck with your business
x

Latest posts

Back