Opinions wanted - makeup training in Yorkshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc333

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I'm really excited as I've signed up for more training and course over next few months on a few services I've wanted to add for a while.
I start Indian head massage in Feb and advanced waxing (brazilian, hollywood, sac and crack etc....) in March.
Any volunteers for models for the advanced waxing course???!!!! If I can't get a model have to have it done on myself, I can take pain I've had a baby!!!!!
Also looking into doing fake bake course as this would be ideal for mobile work, any opinions on fake bake???
I also want to do make-up but can't find the right course, looking for all sorts of make up training including bridal, media, theatre etc etc and basic training courses I've found are very very expensive and do not offer everything I need. Can anyone suggest anywhere in Yorkshire or nearby for this type of make up training??
Right gone on too long nowm would really appreciate your opinions.

I've added a bit to the title to hopefully encourage some replies, and ofcourse this reply will also bump up your thread :wink2:

Your local college might do Media make-up courses so I would ring around to see whats on offer.
Otherwise you may have to travel to get the course your after.

you can do a advanced make-up course at NSI in manchester. (thats if you dont mind traveling)

there used to be a company in bradford call GRUSOME, these used to do advanced make-up and theatrical make up. sorry i dont have their web site address.

HTH.

Thanks Emma, will look for that company.
Tried all local colleges in Yorkshire but they only offer VTCT level 2 cosmetics.

i have just found this for you if its any use to you, but i do have a friend who did this course and it is really hard to get onto but its worth a try.

Apply & Instruct on Make-up M71 - Apply Fashion/Photographic Make-up

this is at thomas danby college in leeds. this is the web address for it.Further Education & Higher Education Courses at Leeds Thomas Danby College

hth

ps. i have also just noticed that they do a few different make up course's so it might be what you are looking for!

I Live In North Yorkshire & Find That Not A Lot Of Training Courses Go On In Yorkshire & I Need To Travel Quite A Distance For Good Courses. Unless Any One Knows Different?

Latest posts

Back