Ordered my NailClass,CANT WAIT TO GET IT!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel Mary

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
Just wanted to share my excitement, I ordered my NailClass today. Cant wait to receive it. I am in Australia, what is the shipping time does anyone know??
You all rave about it, I cant wait to get the "Bible" for Nails. Yippeeeeeeeee!
Yes I am insane
xxxxxxxxx:Grope:

No wonder you are excited Rachel - it is one of the best investments (a small one) I made and I refer to it frequently.

Rachel Mary said:
Hi Geeks
Just wanted to share my excitement, I ordered my NailClass today. Cant wait to receive it. I am in Australia, what is the shipping time does anyone know??
You all rave about it, I cant wait to get the "Bible" for Nails. Yippeeeeeeeee!
Yes I am insane
xxxxxxxxx:Grope:

I know I received mine today too :Grope:

It's brill you'll love it.

Yes I love mine and its so easy to understand

Hi sorry to be dull im a qualified beauty therapist and nail technician but what have you bought?! it sounds fab and i want one!! sorry for being dull!!

chrogers said:
Hi sorry to be dull im a qualified beauty therapist and nail technician but what have you bought?! it sounds fab and i want one!! sorry for being dull!!

Its a book called Nailclass by Gigi Rouse - its great advice for nail techs

Ok ... Ive read a fair bit in my lunch break and already I have noticed that I am being taught different in my VTCT that what Gigi has wrote. :confused: Makes much more sense though!!

Helencad said:
Ok ... Ive read a fair bit in my lunch break and already I have noticed that I am being taught different in my VTCT that what Gigi has wrote. :confused: Makes much more sense though!!

Totally agree I've had to relearn a hell of a lot but it works:lol:

The book is just great and i have learned so much from it. You will love it.x

Wish it was here today. Oh well i will just sit here impatiently and wait!!!!!

xxxxxx:Scared:

all good things come to those who wait-dont you hate that corny saying? true in this case though! its alot cheaper than what i thought it would be and will be placing my order asap.

where can i buy one?

Latest posts

Back