Ordering Creative Online?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TracyUK

Reaction score
I know this has been asked before but I can't find an up to date answer. I was wondering when we will be able to order Creative products online from Hyperion? thanks in advance :)

This question is surely better asked of the guys at Hyperion - why not give them a call.

I have hoped for ages that they will do online ordering makes life so much easier for us.:)

It has been discussed in the past and I believe Creative are working on the concept.

I think they were intending to launch it in June this year if memory serves me right, but nothing has happened since.

Marlise

i asked geeg about this earlier on in the year and she told me that it would be june but still nothing i wish they would hurry up with this it seems that its only this company who does have buy online which would be great no big phone bills especially when they put you on hold and then tell you they will phone you up then don't which is so annoying

i asked geeg about this earlier on in the year and she told me that it would be june but still nothing i wish they would hurry up with this it seems that its only this company who does have buy online which would be great no big phone bills especially when they put you on hold and then tell you they will phone you up then don't which is so annoying
The telephone order line is a freephone number so it's actually costing them for you to ring up.

I'd personally rather wait a while longer to get a good online ordering service than have one on it's due date that doesn't hit the mark.

Latest posts

Back