Ordering nail polish help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess88

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Im ordering my first set of 12 polishes today, so far I have 9, 2 reds, 2 pinks, 2 corals, 2 purples, 1 nude, I already have a french set so dont need them, what other 3 colours would you choose from the following;

Light Brown
Khaki Brown
Silver
Reddy copper
Metalic black/silver
Bright/light greens and blues
two tone purple gold
pale glitter purple

The rest of the colours just dont seem to be ones I feel I would use alot and dont wnt to get any more pinks, reds

Please help

Jess

I'd have a teal green, a silver and like a royal blue.

Never underestimate the amount of reds and pinks you need.
I would add a browney colour and a glitter.
x

Never underestimate the amount of reds and pinks you need.
I would add a browney colour and a glitter.
x

I was thinking about a brown but they are light to mid brown, would a dark brown, choclate colour not be more popular??
I just cant see someone wanting a light brown, its yucky!

People love creams - brown, I'm not a nail tech yet but I've just phoned S2 yesterday and found out what the favourites are, ready for my manicure practice. They have arrived today and friends love Desert Suede and Serenity, especially my one friend who is a chiropractor and is unable to wear anything too bright. Other colours they liked were Sophia and Brigitte from the Jason Wu collection (was bought as a treat for myself...but looks as though I'm going to have to share:cry:). There are so many lovely browns, have a good look at them xx

Latest posts

Back