ORGANIC skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fattyfudge

Reaction score
Does anyone use MV Organics?
Im desperately seeking a decent skincare range for my new business and am just coming up against brick walls.
i want a brand that is large enough to treat various skin types, also one that I think would retail well so not too expensive and one that is actually organic and not one that just says it is organic.

Suggestions please.........ive spent hours and hours and hours online searching and searching for my ideal product! The trouble is also getting distributors to respond to my enquiries! Anyone would think they dont want to sell their products!!!

:eek:xxxxxxxxxx

the main ones i would suggest is emminence (via the skin smith) or natural elements by essentially yours.

Hi there, i too use Natural Elements by essentially yours, its lovely :)

I can introduce you to an amazing organic, natural skincare range from the Amazon rainforest. The range is made up of only 6 products but this covers all you need and is for all skin types. There are reasons for this ....before anyone leaps in to tell me you need to have diff ones for diff types. :)
This range is formulated quite uniquely and works in a different way. It is anti-aging, antioxidant rich and also priced very competitively still giving you a 50% retail profit.
Good all round, really....lol. Let me know if you'd like some samples and a chat about it.

Linda

Hi I have been using Natural Elements by Essentially Yours. Its a good range and my clients love it.

Have you looked at Spiezia?

Latest posts

Back