ouch what a fall

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi All!
Last monday I was going out for a dinner with my dad and some of our singing friends,before we left to go I fell down half of my perants stairs they have floor tiles at the bottem of there stairs it wasn't very nice I was aching allover for days after.:cry:

I'm ok now a few days after it happened my dad cheeked me over as I was aching.

Sorry to hear about your fall, glad your feeling better though!

So your a singer!! What sorta stuff?? Love a good song I do!!

I am glad your Ok and it didn't stop you enjoying the beauty show on sunday.
No harm done then as they say xxxx

glad to hear you are feeling better

I was very shaken for neally a week but the beauty show and staying at my brother's flat wouldn't stop meeeeeeeee!:lol:

how did the new clients go ?? have you done any more pics yet ?? :green:

how did the new clients go ?? have you done any more pics yet ?? :green:
I had three clients two on a saterday which went really well haven't hear'd back from them yet.And one on the tuseday,the client on tuseday had split nails low down the side walls and that was on some nails,I reshaped the nails and said if you need reshaping or a new set to give me a call.I haven't hear'd back from her yet.

oh well hopefully you will soon:green: xx

oh well hopefully you will soon:green: xx
Just hear'd from one of the clients I did on the saturday she said that her friend wasn't happy with what I did:Scared: which was infills and went to another nail tech the next saturday to have them redune.:cry:

Just hear'd from one of the clients I did on the saturday she said that her friend wasn't happy with what I did:Scared: which was infills and went to another nail tech the next saturday to have them redune.:cry:

what did she say was wrong with them???

oh dear , well one thing i can suggest is to take pics of everything you do , and get the geeks to give you a critique , i know for me it is a massive help , even though i have only put a couple of pics up ,

do you think you went wrong somewhere ?? were you happy with the end result ??
i am sure you will be fine :hug:

How do you think you done Sarah? Do you think that there was any problems?
Maybe you should try and get some pictures of your work and let some of the geeks help you out.....

Latest posts

Back