Our "mum" screened live all day at the SHOW studo!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moosebat

Reaction score
Not quite sure why this was moved as will offer some good tips, ideas, insight and may answer some questions etc to techs who frequent the main forum from someone who has reached the very top of the profession bar none.

You also get a chance to ask her a question live too...ahh well

Last edited:
This would have had even more impact if it had been submitted to the NEWS section of the site as the main forum is for questions.

As many people spend time in the chit chat section of the site as on the main forum and sometimes more, so it is a great place to put the thread. I have also changed the title of the thread as it didn't really say what it was about .. so I'm sure many more will be interested now.

I've been watching but unfortunately not much is happening and they keep switching to makeup every few minutes just as the nails are getting interesting, which is annoying. LOVE seeing how calm and cool Marian remains though ... you can tell she has done it before a time or two! lol She certainly is right up there with the top session techs around the world ... I could never do what she does ... I haven't got the right temperament at all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back