Outback Organics wax leaving bits stuck to the skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixiebellewax

Reaction score
I jave just changed over to outback organics wax, I love the pre and post waxing products but im finding that the true blue wax is leaving bits of wax behind, either stuck to labia or bonded onto the skin. I alway pre oil as trained and have been just waxing for a few years now and never had this problem. Has anyone experienced this as well and does the same happen with the gold wax?
Thanks x

I haven't tried the blue but I use the gold and love it. It doesn't leave any bits.

I have just changed to outbacks aswell and so far so good but im useing the lavender wax and love it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I heard that True Blue non-strip was being discontinued and their new blue strip wax was going to be called True Blue from now on...or I may just have made that up! Either way their Gold one is now the one to use. Very nice wax once you get the hang of the temp.

What temp do you have it on male waxing? I've been using it on 54.

What temp do you have it on male waxing? I've been using it on 54.

52-55 depending on if I have the window open. When I started I was using an empty PR tin but had no end of trouble with getting the temp right. I switched to using the inner bucket that came with the heater and it works so much better. Very nice wax.

52-55 depending on if I have the window open. When I started I was using an empty PR tin but had no end of trouble with getting the temp right. I switched to using the inner bucket that came with the heater and it works so much better. Very nice wax.

I have mine in a PR tin but now I know I'm sticking to that wax I might put it in the bucket. Why did you have trouble?

I have mine in a PR tin but now I know I'm sticking to that wax I might put it in the bucket. Why did you have trouble?

lol I was the same. I held on to that bucket for ages before I used it. Just ordered a couple replacements to try out other waxes.

I just never seemed to get the wax at the right consistency. I think it may have been because I have windows open as I need a breeze to survive and this may have varied the temp of my room a lot. The buckets sits flush against the heating element so the heat goes right into it. It melts quicker and more evenly for me at least. Plus you can fit more in the bucket than the tins I think and when you run low the bucket moves around less than the tin which is very annoying! + if you over heat your wax you can just lift the bucket out the heater and it'll cool down quicker.

Last edited:
I heard that True Blue non-strip was being discontinued and their new blue strip wax was going to be called True Blue from now on...or I may just have made that up! Either way their Gold one is now the one to use. Very nice wax once you get the hang of the temp.

Thanks for the heads up on that, will give them a ring and see. Have just had some of the gold delivered today so will be trying it out against the blue tomorrow. Hopefully I will get the hang of it cos i love their pre and post range.
Cheers x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back