Ovatu or mychair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paula's beauty

Reaction score
I'm swaying ...which one shall I go with. Can anyone help me out. I work from home it's just me. I now have a ipad yippee! and I need to get my business organised. At the moment I am using google calender which is good and works. I have read on here about these apps and thought I would look into them but unsure now. What are your thoughts. Do I really need it? or am I just getting excited about apps and the whole ipad thingy :) easily done lol

Hey there!

I had MyChair for ages and it was great. I too used to work from home.

MyChair crashed on me last year and I had no way of rectifying it! I still had all the customer info but my diary was messup up!

Ive now got Ovatu and I have to say its brilliant! I have three girls that use my room and they can all go online to see whats booked in etc

For one person useage you dont get the automated emails or text which I have to say is great marketing for anyone! So, I pap £12.99 a month to have this and it works brilliantly!

Also, they guy at Ovatu (Dave) will be able to adapt whatever you want so the application works even better! You can download Ovatu on your Iphone too which is a god send and it automatically syncs to ipad!

Defo Ovatu! Cant go wrong! :Love:

Latest posts

Back