Overkeen potential customer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A beauty therapist I work with has had the same texts from a guy saying he was a drag queen in a girls aloud tribute act! He wouldn't stop texting her! Bet its the same guy! So strange :s x

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

Bloody hell where you from? That is a bit strange! Its so rotten as well cause this is what puts me off advertising for mobile. X

Sent from my GT-S5570 using SalonGeek

Glasgow, southside! Dont let it put you off! He never asked her for appointments, just seemed to want a chat lol! She had to just ignore him, he wouldn't take the hint x

Ha i am Glasgow too, south side. he even sent me a picture! see stuff like this i can't get my head around! X

Forgive me nelle are you him lol seen you only had two posts (am mega paranoid now) i have just had a text telling me he going elsewhere for treatments. I really am not bad mouthing this person as he seems lovely i just found it a bit strange! X

Look this guy knows exactly what he's doing!! Continue to ignore everything from him and I personally would refuse to treat him now if he were to suggest such a thing. Put it to the back of your mind now, learn from it and move on!!

Forgive me nelle are you him lol seen you only had two posts (am mega paranoid now) i have just had a text telling me he going elsewhere for treatments. I really am not bad mouthing this person as he seems lovely i just found it a bit strange! X

Jeez this is weird,

Ohh Southside, can you pm me your details please,

Lol no Im not him. I never post only usually read through but this was sooo strange that I had to reply.
your not bad mouthing him, I would be concerned if someone was texting me like this
X

Lol no Im not him. I never post only usually read through but this was sooo strange that I had to reply.
your not bad mouthing him, I would be concerned if someone was texting me like this
X

Oh my god am so sorry ha its just i said this then he texted telling me he was just going to go elsewhere for his treatments. Its to crazy for me lol x

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wierd

Poor you, I've had a strange guy texting me before, he obviously doesn't want any treatments, just wants to wind you up. And he's moving around therapists, so he's moving on to the next poor girl.

I know i just hope he's not laughing at the other end cause i thought it was genuine to begin with, feel a bit stupid now lol x

A message to all! Don't be flattered by men like this! They are troubled!

I had some weird texts the other day off a bloke asking if I was horny & would I be bothered if he got turned on whilst I was tanning him. :eek:

I mean what even makes them think that it is normal behaviour to send a text like this?

I had some weird texts the other day off a bloke asking if I was horny & would I be bothered if he got turned on whilst I was tanning him. :eek:

I mean what even makes them think that it is normal behaviour to send a text like this?

You made me laugh there but its not funny its ridiculous as you say what goes through their heads i would never even think to text crap like that! X

How strange, last year i had the exact same thing happen to me. He was a drag queen also and performed in some sort of band. I live in Australia though and this was a local guy but the messages sounded exactly the same as this guy, he was apologizing for sending too many messages but still he kept on texting and calling.

I ended up cancelling his appointment and having to completely ignore him. Hundreds of mmessages and several weeks later he finally gave up. My best advice would be just completely ignore, do not reply at all as this only encourages and makes them think their behavior is welcomed.

Any txts today? Has he called you or just txt ? x

Wow! This is not cool :(
I think intuition is the best tool we have so to ignore it would be scary in this situation.
Sorry to be blunt but he could literally be anyone!
If it becomes too much you can always get his number blocked on your phone

hi girls nope no more texts since he told me he was going elsewhere for his treatments, everything about it was wrong, crazy really x x

Latest posts

Back