Painting bows on nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I draw a dot in the middle using the bottom of my brush, paint 2 diagonal lines from each side and join, repeat on the other side. Redraw the dot if it has become misshaped.

Then I outline with black. Always, it makes the bows look more 'bowy' in my opinion.

Love these nails! I'm gonna give your way a go too ;)

These are the bought bows but I found that they stood out a bit too much, they stayed on her pretty well though.

How did u stick these ones if u don't mind me asking? x

I struggle to get them off lol! Acrylic works great to stick a 3d bow with.

This is prob a silly question but do u use a bit of acrylic to stick bows on gel polished nails too?? x

These are very similar to what a client has asked me to do...did you hand paint them with a dotting tool?
They look beautiful :)

Thanks - I use a really fine small brush from a craft shop and paint on - with the black gel I do a little at a time and flash cure one finger while I do a tiny section on other hand and another finger, I find it better to do it that way for really technical lines and designs as it keeps it crisp looking - hope that helps x

This is prob a silly question but do u use a bit of acrylic to stick bows on gel polished nails too?? x

I was about to ask the same question :))

Latest posts

Back