Pamper Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allabout beauty

Reaction score
Hey fellow geeks

I started my beauty business at the start of may and this week I have 2 pamper parties

on wed I have a pamper party for 4 ladies they are havin mani's and pedi's
on sat I have a pamper party for 5-7 people the birthday girl is having a facial (which im doing before everyone arrives) eyebrow wax and mani, she is getting back to me with what everyone else will have but she seems to think that it will be mainly mani's pedi's etc

I was just wondering if any one here does pamper parties and how do you go about arranging organising it etc

Many thanks guys
Kathryn @allaboutbeauty

personally i make a time sheet in excel and print it out. i do 15 min treatments and when people arrive they book the slots in. then everybody knows whos going next etc. it also helps you to work out how much time you have to do everyones treatments.

Find out in advance what treatment everyone is having so you can work out timings and put them in order of how you are going to carry out treatments and work out how long it will take you to do everyone to ensure you have enough time if you are doing all the treatments by yourself. Good luck

Latest posts

Back