Pamper Parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebelrebel

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Can I firstly say how totally addicted I am now to this site:) I came accross it by accident, and wow I love it, all the valuable advise, thanks.

Now on some forums I have been on before I have felt that I don't want to post somethings because I would maybe feel like it's a silly question I was asking etc... but on here I get the feeling that ANYTHING can be asked, and you lot are willing to offer advise, comments and give your opinions without making the poster feeling inadequate (have I spelt that right;))

So here goes......

I have been in hairdressing / beauty for 20 years, mainly concentrating on the hairdressing side, but now wanting to get back into the beauty side, I am half way through my level 2 NVQ beauty therapy, I have done this 20 years ago along with my City & Guilds hair/beauty course, but wanted the NVQ level.

Anyhow for about tye last 7 years I have done Kids make-over parties, the usual bit of make up, glitter, nail art (I have done a nail tech course too, but didn't really take to that!) hairstyling etc... and on lots of occasions been asked if I do adults pamper parties, I always said 'maybe soon I will' but what would I offer at these parties? with the little uns its easy, but what will the grown ups want? make up and hair do's? something more relaxing..... manicures, pedicures, facials....? please any advice would be most grateful:lol:

How would I do it, would I say a maximum of ?? ladies, and each one chooses her own treatment? and what happens with the other ladies while I am attending the one getting the treatment? (my daughter plays games with the kids and does karaoke with little uns, lol)

Does anyone on here do these type of parties? and what treatments, party structure do you do?

Please any help will do.....

Ruth x

Hi there, I have done ladies pamper parties on numerous occasions. The clients have 45 mins of treatments ( they could have the whole 45 mins in one treatment or split into a 30mins and a 15mins ) The treatments are facials( this could be 45mins or a express facial at 30mins ) Indian head massage, 30 mins pedicures,30mins manicures,30mins
file and polish 15 mins. You could choose whatever treatments you like really. I get all the ladies names beforehand and work out a schedule so the ladies know when i'ts their turn to be pampered. The host receives a £5 voucher to be used at my beauty room . I usually do 5 ladies maximum on my own, however if the party is for more I rope friends in the business to help out!! Hope his makes sense, If you need anymore advice let me know xxx

I used to do loads of pamper parties, infact, just done one tonight!

I make up a menu a and menu b, the clients tick a box to indicate which treatment they want in menu a and menu b. they then get 25 mins with me (menu a) and a break, then 25 mins with menu b (my colleague). I used to charge £25 per person, but a surcharge on some treatments like hot stone and hopi ear candles.

the ladies usually sit around chatting, eating nibbles.
tonight was just 2 ladies, so I did it myself, 1 had 1 treatment, the other had 2. I now charge £18 per 30 minute treatment.

treatments that go well are massage, Indian head, facials, reflexology, foot massage, hand massage, reiki, crystals. I charge extra for hot stone and hopi ear candles. I will be adding manicure and pedicure to my list.

its better if you can get them to choose before hand, but I have just turned up with EVERYTHING!!!

Thanks for the info, you both have helped me out with the ideas:)

I charge £30 per person for a choice of 2 of the following treatments:
*Head Massage
*Mini Facial
*Hand & Arm Massage
*Paraffin Wax Hand or Foot Treatment
*Mini Manicure
*Mini Pedicure
*Foot & Leg Massage
*Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
The clients let us know beforehand what they will be having done, so we know what bits to take. If it's a party close to the salon the hostess receives a voucher for the salon. (if they're out of our usual client catchment area they get some other thank you gift.)

As already mentioned, when not being treated the ladies sit around chatting & eating.​

I do either full treatments or 15 minute mini treatments which are very popular

so

Mini mani
mini pedi
indian head massage
back massage
mini facial

Very popular indeed, I have to sometimes put a stop on the amount I can do as they want more and more, it is quite tiring lol but good to be in demand I suppose xxx!!

Latest posts

Back