Pamper party advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica Rabbit

Reaction score
Hi All

I need some expert advise.

I have a pamper party book tonight for a hen night, I have ten clients in total. and a least five of them just want some eyebrow waxing and file & polish.
What I would like to know is can I use my UV lamp to dry the nail polish quickly as don't want to be there till morning waiting for the coat's to dry.lol.:lol:

Any advise will be great guy's...xxxxxx

I haven't tried this, but my CND educator back home said something about using CND's Heat Dry top coat under a UV lamp will dry the polish in two minutes, no joke. However, the Sweet Squared catalogue says any desk lamp will do the job. (And I wouldn't bet against either of them, so both methods prob work just fine!) good luck!

As far as I am aware a uv lamp will not dry nail polish, I think there was a thread on this a little while ago. x

No UV lamps dont help at all. Neither do air dryers as they actually inhibit the drying process.:cry:

Only way I know that works well is using some Solar oil on the nail cause it kinda incases the polish from the air and helps it dry faster.

It would be great if there was a top coat that had the polish dried within 2 mins.

Hi,

This might sound like I am a bit thick (!) but would you put the Solar Oil on the nail before the base, then add the colour and top coat??????

Not heard of this before but am willing to give it a go, if I know the right combination!

Thanks
Ruby

try seche vite that helps with the drying process. cuticle oil helps thg:)

Hi...

No Put the base, 2 coats of colour , top coat ... then VERY gently drop or brush the solar oil onto the nails...VERY carefully .. then get your clients to stay still for a few minutes... good luck with all those clients.. that is alot of work for one night.

Hi...

Put the base, 2 coats of colour , top coat ... then VERY gently drop or brush the solar oil onto the nails...VERY carefully .. then get your clients to stay still for a few minutes... .

Couldn't have said it better myself! xx

Hi...

No Put the base, 2 coats of colour , top coat ... then VERY gently drop or brush the solar oil onto the nails...VERY carefully .. then get your clients to stay still for a few minutes... good luck with all those clients.. that is alot of work for one night.

Hi Mdskora,

Thanks for that! I would've done it all wrong!!!!!!!! Will give this a go and see how it works for me, never heard of doing this before but sounds good.

Thanks
Ruby:smack:

Latest posts

Back