Pamper Party Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OBIC

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered if anyone can give me some feedback on how their pamper party bookings work.

Many questions I'm afraid!

Do you take a deposit?
If so, how much do you take?
Do you take money per person?
If say one person doesn't turn up do you deduct the deposit for that person?
Do you have a list of treatments before you turn up or do some of them decide when you get there?

Also I did one the other night and the girl sounded 'oh so helpful' when we corresponded via email but actually when I got their she was completely unhelpful and then turned into one of those really awkward demanding pain in the backside clients who wanted the world but for not a lot of money kind of thing! Also I was there so long because it was like rounding up a load of kids. I know somebody posted about tanning parties well I also feel that if pamper parties are going to be disorganised nightmares where they end up drinking too much then I just won't bother.

Also had a girl contact me for months. Email ping pong! She contacts me then goes missing again for a while then pops up again. She wanted one in July for herself and seven friends and then it was August, then September and now we are in to October. I think now she realises that I think she is taking the pee and she seems a bit cheesy about the whole thing but need to know about a deposit for her.

Also if somebody contacts you for multiple manicure / pedicure evenings do you switch that to your man/ped pamper prices or just from your normal treatment prices.

Apologies for the long thread and many many questions! Just would like to be a bit more organised with this otherwise will do my head in and I won't bother.

Thanks

I've given you some answers in your text below. Let me know if you need any more info/help! XX

Hi

Just wondered if anyone can give me some feedback on how their pamper party bookings work.

Many questions I'm afraid!

Do you take a deposit?
If so, how much do you take?
I've never taken deposits for parties, I feel I should, but I've never had any problems with people not turning up or cancelling at the last minute so it's never been a problem for me!

Do you take money per person?
I charge per person, but leave it up to the host as to how they pay me. I accept cheque for the full amount, or each guest can pay me as they have their treatment. All treatments are approximately the same length, and all are the same cost, so it makes life easy for everyone.

If say one person doesn't turn up do you deduct the deposit for that person?

Do you have a list of treatments before you turn up or do some of them decide when you get there?
I try to get a lits of names, and who wants what before the day, via email from the host. That way I know what kit to bring, and I can organise the party into appointment slots; a little more flexible than in the salon, as timings do tend to go out the window, but before I did this, I had a number of hosts being "helpful" by grouping all the manicures together, and all the massages, to make life easier for me...but actually I ended up with 3 hours of massages and 3 hours of manicures, and it would have been better for me to split them up a little!! Again, I'm flexible on the day and if one person wanted a manicure but then decides to go for a massage it's not much of a big deal, as long as I have the kit with me.

Also if somebody contacts you for multiple manicure / pedicure evenings do you switch that to your man/ped pamper prices or just from your normal treatment prices.
I'm not sure I understand this question, can you rephrase?

Apologies for the long thread and many many questions! Just would like to be a bit more organised with this otherwise will do my head in and I won't bother.

Thanks

I've given you some answers in your text below. Let me know if you need any more info/help! XX
if they only want mani and pedi done you should charge normal price do u charge a reduced rate when it is part of a pamper package ? :)

Latest posts

Back