Pamper party - please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kylieb

Reaction score
Afternoon!
Just after a bit of advise. I have someone that want's a pamper party. (i know her) Have refered her to my website as I have packages already made up.
She only wants me to provide mini mani's and a neck and shoulder massage.
I'm wondering how the massage goes down in a party as it isnt going to be very relaxing for the person surely! There's 10 - 15 of them coming so I will grab my other therapist for some help and we usually just split the cost.

I really have no idea what to charge each person for a mini mani and a neck and shoulder massage? Or if I should say the massage is not a good idea?
Help :irked:

I've done loads of pamper parties now & massage is always a popular choice. As long as you can set up in a separate room it shouldn't be toooo noisy. You find guests will kinda expect some noise anyway - it's not like you're doing a 1-1 treatment.

Price wise, depends on what you charge already & how long you do the massage for & spend in total with the client. How much do you want to earn from it? Use that as a guide to give you some idea of costing.

I've found it easier to have a set charge per person & give them a choice of 2 treatments from a list. If you have lots of guests, it makes it easier to keep tabs on who owes what at the end of the night.

My friend hosted a similar sounding pamper party for 6 of us with one "traditional" therapist and one "holisitic" therapist.

All treatments were £10 each, which included mini manicure, mini pedicure, 20-minute hot stone or indian head massage plus a couple of other treatments.

It was great - we all had 3 treatments each and the therapists each went home with £90 in their pockets. Both therapists said they'd love to do it again so we assumed they were happy too.

xx

Hi Kylie

I charge 15 quid (sorry no pound sign key!) for the treatments I provide (which is only back mass, Indian Head, Mini man or ped, min facial - just keeps life simple), which I have as about 30 min.

I set up for BNS in another room to keep it nice and relaxing, I even take LED candles just to give it that extra.

Maybe you could do 20 min treatment at about the same cost - people seem to pay that or more down south. I am doing a freelance party tonight and I think the guests are charged 45 each for 45 min treatment of their choice which can be split 15 / 30 in time or 45 straight.

Does this help at all?

You are a professional so don't feel bad about charging for a great service you provide.

:)

Hi Kylie

I charge 15 quid (sorry no pound sign key!) for the treatments I provide (which is only back mass, Indian Head, Mini man or ped, min facial - just keeps life simple), which I have as about 30 min.

I set up for BNS in another room to keep it nice and relaxing, I even take LED candles just to give it that extra.

Maybe you could do 20 min treatment at about the same cost - people seem to pay that or more down south. I am doing a freelance party tonight and I think the guests are charged 45 each for 45 min treatment of their choice which can be split 15 / 30 in time or 45 straight.

Does this help at all?

You are a professional so don't feel bad about charging for a great service you provide.

:)

Totally agree with this! I charge £30 per head for my pamper parties, which clients have told me on more than 1 occasion what good value it is. Is very lucrative for me :green:

I own a pamper party company and for a 30 minute package each which would be in your case 15 minute mani and 15 minute massage. I charge 14.00 per person.
x

Latest posts

Back