Pamporium has opened!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaza

Pampering Geek
Reaction score
Just wanted to let all you Geeks know that my new salon - Pamporium Nails & Beauty Salon - opened this week. Its been a long time in the making (as any of you who know me have been following this long saga LOL).

We officially opened on Tuesday after taking only 1 week to do the refit (including creating a beauty room by building studwork walls etc, flooring, decorating, new lighting). Many late nights and lots of help, and I have to say a BIG thank you to my wonderful hubby who made it all happen. In the past he has been very negative about my transition into nails but he pulled all the stops out to get me up and running as quickly as possible. My Creative marketing kit really added the finishing touches, I just love the double sided banners, all I now need is a Lulu poster to complete the look - anyone got a spare?!?

For anyone waiting to hear from me about the opening party - sorry its been such a rush I've had to postpone it. Hoping to have a post opening party in the New Year - more details to follow.

Shaza

All the best! Love the name! May you be busy, busy, busy!

Good Luck sweetie.....and yep....me too, luv the name!!!!!
:)

Hey Shaza where are you???

shaza that is fantastic , i am soo glad you got there , and i just remembered i forgot to send you the wax s***, i am really sorry hun, if u still want it let me know , no doubt though u got sick of waiting :rolleyes: , soo glad its going great , may you have a fantastic 2005 , love dee

Good luck Shaza!

Lots of luck - Happy Xmas and a prosperous New Year !!! :D

Latest posts

Back