Panda eyes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deeders

Reaction score
I've done a regular client's nails earlier at her house and been chatting away as you do. I've come home, rushed upstairs to the loo and caught myself in the mirror.....I've got massive panda eyes!!! Put on a brand new loreal mascara this morning, touched it up before I went out to my client and it was fine....but good grief I looked ridiculous!!!! Great big blacks circles under my eyes, and she didn't say a word!!! Didn't even hint lol!!! Feel like a proper tramp!!!!!

Oh no!!!! That's happened to me before but with lipstick. I have obvious smudged some up my face but it looked like I had been off snogging!!!!

Sent from my XT890 using SalonGeek mobile app

I get this with every single different brand I have ever tried over the years. I even get it with waterproof mascara. Can eyes sweat???? lol

I've no idea but I won't be using it anymore!! I'm sure my client was being polite but what must she had thought lol!!!

Oh no!!!! That's happened to me before but with lipstick. I have obvious smudged some up my face but it looked like I had been off snogging!!!!

Sent from my XT890 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol, that made me laugh!!!

I hate that! I was out doing tans one day and had to hand in a Cv to a salon when I was on my way home.. Only to realise when I got home I had 'spray tan nostrils' and tache !! Haha ! Xx

Latest posts

Back