Party lashes with permanent glue!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shell-Perfect10

Reaction score
I am a make up artist and have heard of local 'beauty therapists' putting on cluster and even strip lashes with glue
Which should be used for sp lashes!
I know this is wrong and will definitely not do it to any of my clients.
I do normal strip and party lashes with normal glue. As you will know clients don't take well to you just saying no I'm not doing it I'm not
Insured and it's bad for your lashes, they want to know why and what it does?
Since I don't fancy experimenting can anyone tell me what it does to the lashes and why we shouldn't do this? I want to make sure my clients no the side affects so they don't use these other girls xxx

I think there would be an issue with long term wear because of the weight of a cluster lash compared with that of a single lash.

Plus, how bad will they look when they grow out?! Clumps of lash halfway up the natural lash. Gross!

And if the natural lash sheds, but Is still stuck to the bond, it will start poking them in the eye.

I can't think of anything else right now, but I'm sure others will have some ideas too.

I don't do lashes but a few of my clients have had cluster lashes done by the same person, have been told they will last for 4 weeks & now after having them done by her a few times they now have big gaps where their natural lashes have been pulled out.

Latest posts

Back