Pastel Gelish colours that don't fade

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsgalore13

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
Please can anyone give me gelish pastel pinks, purple, blue and greens please that do not fade!?
I would like some pastel summer colours but worried about buying any faders.

Also does anyone know when the new summer collection comes out? Thanks

anybody please??

Seafoam. My one blue love. Sweet morning dew

Sent from my Nexus 5 using SalonGeek mobile app

Seafoam. My one blue love. Sweet morning dew

aw thank you! i have sweet morning dew, do you know of any pinks or purples that dont fade please? thank you!

Luv gelish but the faders put me off 😔

Pink smoothie doesn't fade:)

Great thank you, do you know of any purples?? Yes im the same I love gelish but its a pain when you have to do this and ask what fades!!
Its not on really! Thanks guys

There aren't any pastel purples yet. People mix their own with red blue and white. The closest is he loves me he lives me not its a purple that leans blue some find it fades. Mine looks bluer after two weeks but still nice

There aren't any pastel purples yet. People mix their own with red blue and white. The closest is he loves me he lives me not its a purple that leans blue some find it fades. Mine looks bluer after two weeks but still nice

oooh fab thank you! i didnt think of mixing the colours. its a shame i thought they would have done a pastel purple and also a pastel yellow!

Latest posts

Back