Patch testing spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyNina

Reaction score
Hi all,

When I did my spray tan course they said you should patch test before tanning. Do you all patch test? I have been, but I don't know of anyone else locally who does?

Best to call your insurance & see what their requirements are.

Xx

Ring your insurance and check, most say to follow manufacturers guide lines. Most of my tan clients have been coming to us for years,and tbh i very rarely patch test for a spray tan. x

I will double check, but those you that don't , don't you worry that they could have a reaction as you are applying a product all over their body?

Hi all,

Hi,
When I did my spray tan course they said you should patch test before tanning. Do you all patch test? I have been, but I don't know of anyone else locally who does?

If that's what you were trained to do and required by the products you use then that's what your insurance will go require you to do.
Iv always patch tested as that's how I was trained & is required by my ins co...
Xxxx

Ps - there is also an old thread about patch testing which is an interesting read for those who don't patch test ..!!!

Hi there we offer insurance and one of our warranties is that you must follow the manufacturers instructions so if this was how you were trained then this is what you must do. If others are not patch testing then they may well find that they are not covered should something go wrong.

Latest posts

Back