Patch testing tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)
Let us know how you get on x
Just done my brows quite impressed to be honest just did 2 mins tint 1 minute developer got a nice shade of brown. Says will develop slightly over next 12 hours but don't think it will be much more. The tail of my brow is sparse but actually looks even after the tint would recommend it.

How is everyone getting on with Lola Brows now it's launched properly? I'm doing the course next Wednesday. Saw it at the Manchester Show and loved it.

We patch test every person, every time.... I don't care what packets say, it's what your insurance will say, and will they support you in court, it's all that matters.

We patch test every person, every time.... I don't care what packets say, it's what your insurance will say, and will they support you in court, it's all that matters.
Do you mean patch testing everyone Everytime before every tint they have.I would never have anyone back if I tested them every 4 to 6 weeks and also I would consider it over exposure.

Yes every time, it's HD Brows stipulation, it's what our insurance wants, for all tints, your insurance is the most important factor.

I'm definitely going to re-think doing tinting. I imagine the brands have had to get stricter on testing because of cases like this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...lergic-reaction-treatment-bushy-eyebrows.html
The salon in the article did the tint test, no problem, then the girl had this almighty reaction. Shame she still felt she had to go to the paper even after getting a refund and extra compensation from the salon.

I'm definitely going to re-think doing tinting. I imagine the brands have had to get stricter on testing because of cases like this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...lergic-reaction-treatment-bushy-eyebrows.html
The salon in the article did the tint test, no problem, then the girl had this almighty reaction. Shame she still felt she had to go to the paper even after getting a refund and extra compensation from the salon.

It's silly that things like that mean over precautions patch testing, she was tested! So what difference does it make.

Latest posts

Back