Pedicure bowl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil_miss_me

Reaction score
hey can anyone tell me where i can get a really nice pedicure bowl from?

Hiya :biggrin: believe it or not, there is a fab site called pedicure bowls dot com Pedicure Bowls and they have all sorts of shapes and sizes of bowls available. They have some really nice ones too! Don't know if this is any good, though, as they can be a bit pricey! Just depends how much you'd want to pay :wink2:

HTH! xx

I just checked the site and it has some amazing pedicure bowls!
Thank you for the info!
xx

I have been looking for a pedicure bowl for a while now and I paid a visit to Ikea yesterday and picked up a 'huge' very shiny, lightweight stainless steel mixing bowl. I think it was just short of a tenner... going to give it a try.

i have been on the website but cant see any pedicure bowls where can i see them?
oh well I just rang them up and ordered one as I had already seen one in a spa I had attended.
I would post a picture but the site won't let me, I deleted all my previous pics and now it won't let me upload any.
should be a few pictures on my guru website in treatments, Guruholistics - Treatment Menu

Last edited:
IYA ! ERM U CAN GET THEM OF THE INTERNET OR URE LOCAL HOLS SAILORS LIKE SALLYS ,SALON DIRECT,SALON SALES AND MANY MORE XXXXXXXXXX:green:

I think wooden pedi bowls look fab, as soon as my new studio is completed i'll be ordering one or two of these!!

OK. I still can't upload pics even though I've now deleted all my old attachments. so although I'm updating my website, I've popped a picture of my pedi bowl on this link for you:

Guruholistics - Alternatives

Just a quick q, why would you use a bowl instead of a foot spa type thing? Is it for hygiene reasons or other?

I use a wooden spa bowl but it looks more aseathatically attractive, I don't want noisy bubbles, as I do foot rituals, so its more about washing of the feet.

Hi ,I am a beauty professional and have contacted Exclusive Spa Brands. They do a fantastic range of foot bowl at very competitive prices . They are very unique designs ranging from Resin, Copper and Ceramic - you can view their range at website www.exclusivespabrands.com Hope this helps :)

This thread is FOUR years old!! I'm sure the OP has found a solution by now.:green:

Oh I've done this so many times myself, still you never know!!

Latest posts

Back