Pedicure,do you??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If toe nails need a buff before polish, I do ... if not, I don't.

I always buff toenails and fingernails before applying polish, not only does it smooth out any ridges, but I think it helps squek the nail, remove any oil and make the polish last longer

i always buff finger and toe nails i use the white blocks seems to work better than the other files gives a smooth finish

Me too, if they need it i go over with my white block before polish to make it smoother, most think i'm a miracle worker! ;)

I use the rough side of the koala gently to remove ridges then buff with the smoother side and solar oil to get a nice smooth nail, rinse with citrusoak and water then use scrubfresh then apply the enamel

I do too.

I still use the Jessica electric mani thing and it has some gentle bits to smooth the surface. Some toe nails can be quite knobbly and using a perlised polish (which most older clients want who have knobbly nails) and pearl polish looks awful over this type of nail.

I use the a flat bit that takes off the yellow and smoothes down. I usually apply some solr oil onto the nail to hydrate the surface.

Latest posts

Back