Pedicure story!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dee

I work from my conservatory and also have a water feature, candles and soft music, which as I get to know my clients tend to find out what sort of music they like and then play accordingly.

Most of my clients enjoy this and say they feel really relaxed and could fall asleep (even when I do L&P enhancements!). So I don't think you're an oddbod, I think this is what most busy people want and if they don't then they go to a nail bar and catch up on all the gossip. Everybody's different, I myself prefer be quiet when I am having a pedicure and manicure. I have a friend who owns a nail bar and tend to go to her for my enhancements and I also enjoy a good natter and catch up on all the gossip.

So if you lived near me I would come to you for my pedicures !!

Heather
XX

hiya dellie
the chairs come from ikea (where else lol!)
the chairs vary in price depending on which seat covering u have.
my leather ones ( i went for leather due to poss messy situation), were £110 for chairs & £30 for the footstool.
v. reasonable but u have to assemble them.
as for the peacefull vrs the social...
i think that as someone who lives a crazy life i personally would like to have my feet done in peacefull situ, but i think a lot of our clients live much quieter lives & enjoy the atmosphere of the salon. one thing we have strived for in the new premises is to insist that as far as poss we keep it child free.
friendly social atmosphere is 1 thing, sceaming children is another :(
liza xx

Mrs Geek said:
YOU ARE ON BABE - i AM THERE XXX
LOL If you are going to be there , then so will I.............
OK Liza you wash ................... I wipe..........!!!!

but hey just had a thought..............
Then called Liza, told her about the thought as you do, and here is the tought!!!!!

Why not have a geeky Spa day..........
All geeks come to Liza's new posh place..........
Have a fab Spa Pedicure and pay for it ........
But hey, then all the money gets donated to the Breast Cancer Research............
There is a big Walk Event in the States for this, Doug posted on this........The Creative Cure is the name of our walking team...................

So we thought, why not do something like this here...........
Not the walking but hey, everybody loves a lush pedicure.........
So we could do this all around the country........... not just in Sittingbourne.....
Call it the the Geeks Cure........... or what ever name..........

Just think Luxury Spa, nibbles and drinks and lots of chat and geekieness.......Local press.............There must be a reporter in desperate need for a Fab Pedi!!!!!!
How does that grab ya??????

Ok over to you lot, what ya reckon ????

Superb idea.
Salons that want to perticipate in a certain area can volunteer and all the geeks in those areas can come and support. I think there should be appointments set up, so the salon is organized. would you do these event s on a MOnday??

that is a superb idea - really - really - have copied and pasted to see where we can go with this - any dates Liza????;)

ruth & i were talking last night & as the 1st walk is scheduled for july, we thought that we could set it up for a similar time?
may is crazy for me, june is paul's 40th birthday & my hols, so i'm cool with july.
how's everyone else with that?
mind u mrs geek, u must come down sooner than that!
kat from pro nails is coming down nxt month to do feature on new salon, so mayb we can coincide the two?
liza xx

liza smith said:
ruth & i were talking last night & as the 1st walk is scheduled for july, we thought that we could set it up for a similar time?
may is crazy for me, june is paul's 40th birthday & my hols, so i'm cool with july.
how's everyone else with that?
mind u mrs geek, u must come down sooner than that!
kat from pro nails is coming down nxt month to do feature on new salon, so mayb we can coincide the two?
liza xx
Just name the day Hun and I will be there, and so will Layla bless her xxxx
Might even get Faye and the babies down for the day...........
July is ok with me, I can have a birthday pedi then lol xxxxxxxx
Well get hubby to pay and donate........... my kind of great birthday pressie!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back