Pedicure & Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choochy Face

Reaction score
Hiya guys
:confused: just wondered what order would you do this I've got a pedicure and half leg wax booked in,xx

i would soak and then scrub the feet n legs first. then wax. then finish the pedicure.
im sure others would do it differently:green:

I would do as Lolly - one of the reasons why is that you will want to wax her toes (unless the lady isn't a hobbit unlike me who is lol) and I always manage to get a drip of wax somewhere where I don't want it to be - disaster if she has already had her polish!

If she was wearing trousers that could be rolled up I would do the pedicure first so that the enamel has longer to dry while you are waxing.

Or use Gelish so it was instantly dry ! :)

Really, you should end up with the relaxing treatment, but massaging a just waxed leg is not good.

How about you wax, then pedicure but if you do a leg massage, use E45 lotion or something un-perfumed? x

Last edited:
I would do as lolly said too. dont do the whole pedicure first as the nails will still be wet and when you turn them over to wax the back of the leg, it will smudge the nails :hug: xx

Latest posts

Back