Pedicure with Hollywood Toes ~ Package??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Jenny~

Reaction score
Do any of you offer a pedicure with hollywood toes package? if so, how do you do it?? ie - how do you get around soaking the feet?

Should I be offering this as a package or should I just keep the 2 treatments seperate?!

Any advice or ideas would be great!

:hug: xx :hug:

I do mine separate.....

Its 2 treatments 2 x time.....2 x costs.....

OOOOh am I a bit mean?

I've always done them as 2 treatments but I thought that maybe I could do something a little different!

Trying to think of some seasonal offers!!

Hmmm not sure a soak would be the best thing before applying gel to the toes....

You could do a massage etc...

Hi, I keep mine seperate too as the treatment would take too long otherwise and also Hollywood toes is so popular for summer that you will make more keeping it seperate. Having said that I have got a holiday special on at the moment and my clients save £3 if they book a set of nails and toes together. This is really popular.:)

Remyrose x

I don't do gel personally but there is a salon near me that does a biosculpture gel pedicure for £43.50.
Their website says Includes foot spa, cuticle work, file/shape nails, hard skin removal, exfoliation, foot massage and permanent colour applied. Recommended every 4-6 weeks for in-fills.

Allow 1 1/2 hours for appointment

A normal pedicure with them is 75mins so they must be tailoring it a bit

thanks for your input....i have been trawling hundreds of threads regarding hollywood toes and they have also been useful.

i think i could offer hollywood toes followed by a classic pedicure to finish it off nicely, all the prep and cuticle work would be carried out during the application of the gel toes and then followed by a nice relaxing pedicure...now just have to decide on the price!!

xx

I advertise a 'pre-pedicure' with Brisa toes.

Quick Soak, exfoliate, cuticle remove, then remove from foot spa, foot file if necessary, then shape nails and remove shine from toes before applying gel. I try not to keep them in water for too long.

I have never had any problems, and its really just to make the foot look pretty to show off your good work!! I occasionally moisturise the feet after if necessary.

It takes maybe an extra 10-15 mins (compared to fingers), so I charge an extra £5. £30 for Brisa overlay on fingers and £35 for Brisa toes.

Hth's

ps. I did see a thread recently where Gigi says she uses a little hairdryer to dry out the nails?? Might be worth lookin at, if you want to do a search:idea:

I offer a summer special with a £6 discount over the two treatments as some aspects overlap. I do quick soak, cuticle, exfoliation, hard skin, then prep and do gel toes, then do moisturisation and oil. Most of my clients book this double treatment and I have no probs with soaking and the gel. It does make the feet look better of course and clients booking both treatments together usually are more impressed than those booking just the gel toes.

Latest posts

Back